Chapter 38

Alina's POV

Neel somehow managed to free himself from surprised Jeh's grip in his half transformed state when his claws and nails were visible. He attacked Piya suddenly. He tried to grab her by her wrists and immediately left her while howling in pain. We went to him and see deep cut and burning in his both claws then looked at Piya's wrists which were adoring with a watch may be coated with wolfgrain juice in one and a ruby and platinum bracelet on other. In the mean time a swift air passed through and we get smell of Abhay. Within seconds he came and stand beside Piya.

Abhay : Love are you all right?

Piya (happily): absolutely fine. You came back. I missed you a lot.

Abhay: Me too sweetheart. Did you manage to hurt him?

Piya : That's the bracelet you gifted me and Di's watch. They brought me to judge their fight. For power may be?

He sat beside her and hold her protectively and somehow passionately in his arms. She rested her head on his chest and he kissed her head.

Abhay : is it like that? Then we can seat here and enjoy a live action movie. If you feel scare you can cradle and snuggle in me. I can help you to judge also if I can pay attention when you are in my arms after whole day.

Piya: I love you and I missed you a lot.

Abhay : Me too love. I love you more than everything sweetheart.

Piya: I know. Where is Bhai?

Abhay : coming here he said he had some important work to do before he come so I came alone.

There are a lots of information to process. The handsome hunk the heartthrob of every girl of this town who doesn't give any hoots to any girl is actuary a passionate and committed lover. A Vampire who doesn't suppose to have a heart loves a human girl who could be his natural prey more than himself. The Vampire leader himself broke the law. The man I loved has an affair with a girl my brother loves. Both we brother and sister are in love with enemies and both are heartbroken as they are off limit. After I tend Neel's injuries I looked at the happy couple who were lost in their own world. They were kissing each other passionately with love, longing and carving for each other. Suddenly another vampire's smell came to my nose I looked at the direction to see Sidharth.

Sidharth : Guys kissing in front of audience is not good. Get hold of your emotions and hormones, wait till you get a room at least some privacy you know.

They broke the kiss but Abhay didn't let Piya go from his arms. He pat the place beside him and told

Abhay : we are enjoying a live action movie. Please join us.

Sidharth : Sure I would love to but let me hand over the gift I brought for them. Sorry sis for being late actually for this only I became late.

He took out a cut bread which we immediately identify as our mother's. All three of us were shocked and shouted "Mom"

Sidharth: This for you dare to think to harm my sister. I am very possessive for the people I love so never ever try to touch any of them.

Abhay: For the Tracy with your superiors this time we only cut her bread if next time you touch Piya none of us will leave you. You all will be finished. Jeh as a clan leader of this area I promise you to return your Alpha after we do blood oath ritual with her in condition if you don't try to harm anybody. You take one step against us or our associates the Tracy will be broken.

Piya: Can I get my pendant back Alina? It was a gift from Abhay so very much special for me.

Without any word I handed her the pendant and they 3 left us behind. Today I understood Jeh's feelings against Abhay but I didn't feel envious of Piya. It hurt but I am happy for them. Later I heard their love story from Natasha and felt respect for them.

Abhay's POV

I went to our headquarters for discussing about Werewolf Alpha Dipannita Khurana. I got a call from furious Bhai on my way return for permission to kill her but as per Tracey between our and their superiors we can't do that. He informed me that they tried to kidnap our beloved Piya. I knew she was well equipped to protect herself but I got tensed and went straight to her. Bhai wanted to punish them so he cut Dipannita's braid and we warned other werewolves. Before they got more desparate we have to finish the blood oath rituals after which she and her clan will be magically bounded loyal to our clan so we will not have any problems from them in future.

That night Piya asked me about mate concept in supernatural world. I can't tell her that for being mate two creatures have to be one in mind, body and soul. Our mind and soul is one as we love each other a lot but one through body I can't take that risk. I always avoid that because of my strength and now thanks to my witch sisters I am more powerful so it's more dangerous now and if she came to know this then she will push me till I forced to give in so I told them that we are not formally bonded that's why we are not mate. I told her that doesn't matter I love her more than that but I know it matters after two creatures become mate they can't be separated but for my selfish reason I can't risk her life. She became quite demanding nowadays after Khuranas came to know about us she wanted us to public our relationship and I would love to do that.