Chapter 25

Haseena's POV

After Sidharth's death and Abhay's imprisonment in the ice grave by Maithili Chand shift our headquarters to Missouri from Dehradun leaving only a few protectors behind. I brought back Sidharth's body and visit Abhay every alternative day against Chand's wish. 

 3 days after the incident Vrinda and Natasha came back and crushed themselves for leaving. They went to Abhay enchanting something to give him strength and power to endure it and keep his mind active. They told us our only hope is Piya. Only Piya can free him besides Maithili. 

We started to track her and came to know she became supermodel Piyashree Dobriyal in Paris. Natasha went to meet her and after coming back told us that she might not able to remember him but her heart was carved for him for his love. She was still irretrievably and unmistakably in love with him. His eyes are hunting her and she is searching for answers. 

Just yesterday Vrinda told us that she came back to Dehradun so it's time for come back of my son Abhay. She also said if we became lucky then Abhay will be able to bring life back in Sidharth also for good this time. I will get either one or both my sons back what a mother can want except that. In my insist we shifted back to Dehradun again along with the whole clan but in secret.

Piya's POV

After waiting for some time I and Misha started to walk home with our luggage. It's not a big deal for us as we both often went hiking in France. We took the jungle way as a shortcut. I felt so familiar in the jangle. We lost our way as Misha ran after a bird with her camera. I suddenly fell down and found the forest ground of that part icy cold. 

I told Misha but she ignored me telling me mad. Suddenly I remembered that gypsy woman's words. She said my life has mysteries. Is it one of that? Is this cold forest ground related to my past life? I started to push away old leaves and found a slab of ice. Before I ventured more we heard somebody calling our name. Misha's birds flew with that noise and she became irritated. Following that sound, a young tall man in his late 20s came. Seeing him Misha made a face.

Misha: Danish you?

I heard that Danish was Panchi's ex-fiance who cheated on her. I should be angry at him but I wasn't. Again I remembered she said me not to judge anybody by their past deeds. He told us we shouldn't stay here because it is dangerous. He informed Kabir and our family and they were on their way to pick us up.

 At his insistence, we moved from there to the highway with displeasure. Mom was overbroad to welcome us. I understood her concern and happiness. During our welcome party in the evening, a girl called T tried to pull my leg and said some nasty words. Might be in past I tolerated those but now my blood boiled and I answered her back. Then she said to me that I was dumped by my boyfriend Abhay with some other insulting words which really didn't matter to me. So his name is Abhay. The gypsy woman told me not to believe in rumors and my heart told me he didn't betray me.

 Before she tell anytime more Kabir and Misha came and diverted the topic. Misha was furious with her and Panchi gave her dirty looks. So I understood that they want me not to know much about him. I acted as if I didn't care but made a mental note to irritate and provoke T to know more in the future. I also found a girl called Ruhi whom everybody called tracker is a girl who can't keep her mouth shut for much time and was threatened by both Misha and Kabir to keep some secrets from me. Don't worry baby I will not let you keep it from me for a long time.

 After retiring to my room I went to my window and open it. I felt it was my companion cause of my happiness. I laughed at my own through how can a window be someone's happiness unless they sneak out or in to meet their dear ones. Suddenly a thought stuck in my mind. Did he use to climb my window to meet me?? Before I think much my scarf flew away by the wind. I climbed down through that window to the garden to grab it but it played run and catch with me. I was totally focused on it. When I grabbed it finally I noticed I was in the forest and exactly the place where I found the ice slab underground that evening. I reached there fell down after stumbled into a stone and winched in pain. 

I heard a concerned love filled deep valvate soft masculine voice calling my name in my head "Piya Piya are you alright?? Is it too much pain? "I smiled to hear that concern but was also astonished at how anybody can talk in my head. But before I wander much and advanced to that ice slab another man's voice came from my behind

Man: hey you silly girl!! What are you doing in such depth of forest at this hour?? Are you insane??

I turned to look at him he was a young muscular guy with medium height and sharp features and a husky voice, I was angry at him as well as grateful that I am not alone and he may help me to find my way back home.

Piya: Actually my scarf flew away by the wind. I came here following it and fell down.

Man: for a scarf you came here?? (He made an amused face which make my blood boil.)

Piya: you are also here at this time! Are you Mogli??

Man (in astonished voice): Mogli!! You are quite creative. I am staying nearby in a camp with my brother and some other workers as we are surveying this place for our next project. By the way, I am Jeh. ".

Piya: so Jeh you are a businessman. But look much younger. I am Piya. Do you know the way to the highway?

Jah: oh yes. I am escorting you to the highway. I am not a fully flagged businessman still now. I am a student who just came here to assist my brother. You are quite a brave girl you know.

We came to the highway after a few minutes and I bid him goodbye after assuring him that I can manage from there.