Chapter 23

Hunter's POV

After Maithili left Abhay came to Piya. Snowfall started. She hugged him. She was afraid for their unknown future and separation.

Abhay: Piya she cursed me. I will freeze in ice here. It is our last meeting.

Piya: no no Abhay it can't happen. I can't live without you.

Abhay : you have to Piya. Nobody can save me from her ice grave curse. You have to live without me. A long life and bright future is waiting for you love. For that, I am taking all your memories of me, with me. You will not remember me. You will remember everything before you met me.

Piya: no Abhay please don't do this with me. Don't take my memories they are my treasures. I love you so much.

Abhay : I love you too Piya. But I am sorry I have to do it for you. I don't have much time.

He looks straight into her eyes. Hold her tear-stuck face with his both hands and she becomes dizzy. He placed a vampire shield charm pendant in her neck and said not to open it. It will protect her from harm. He kissed her forehead and for may be last time he kissed his beloved's lips lingering for some time. Hearing footsteps of few people and their shout of her name he laid her on ground and go behind a bush. From there he saw her father, sisters anog with some other people came and took her away. He came back on that place where she was lying last with difficulty struggling with his going strength and lied down. His coven members came there running. He smiled towards them and nod to me and my two hunter friends who came to my rescue. As the snow started to fall heavily he gave up and closed his eyes. With in few minutes he was covered with snow and then froze in his ice grave. His coven members left leaving his sobbing parents behind. We bowed in front of this two angelic creatures, their impossible deep love for each other and his sacrifice for his love. We preyed to God to do some miracle and bring this two come close again give their love story a happy ending.

Misha's POV

it's been almost nine months from that horrible night which changed life for our family. Remembering that night is still give me goosebumps in fear. I still cruse the moment when Piya left me and birdie to go in search of Abhay telling he might be in danger. She heard his voicd in woods. I still haven't forgiven myself for letting her go for that unworthy man. She went to search him but when we find her in that vulnerable condition he was nowhere to be seen not after that night he showed his face when she need him most. We found her unconscious lying in snow covered ground. That was not the end of the nightmare. When she got consciousness there was a lost look in her face. She didn't recognize any of us. She forgot her life in Dehradun. She only remembered her life in an orphanage and coming to Dehradun to study in Mount College in scholarship. Her last memory was that she asked an old man the way to hostel, he told her about 2 ways and she took the way through the jangle. She hated Dad. Doctors said partial memory loss. She can get her memory back in one day or one year or ten year. We tried to let her remember us. Lastly she convinced that we are her family. She became very close to mom and mom protective about her. Eventually me became her become BFF again along with sisters and she embraced Dad again with apologies. Dad send us to Paris to keep her away from gossip about her life. We decided not to tell her about Abhay and her relationship with him. He left her at her most vulnerable condition. Mom also came here with us and stayed till 6 months and then returned back. Here I admitted in a short turm photography course where a renowned photographer found my little sister photogenic and she become a famous model in very short time. Tomorrow we are going back to Dehradun our home because our parents misses us a lot. Piya is packing our stuffs. I will pack only my bottles.