Chapter 40

Abhay's POV

Oh my God I agreed to turn her after she became my wife I thought that Panchi's wedding will take time and I can buy some time to keep her as human. But Panchi is getting married in just 2 weeks and next will be our turn. I love to have her as my wife I am bachelor for too long time but thought she would object but her readily acceptance gave me one kind of satisfaction also. It's quite a confusing. Next morning Arnab uncle and Madhu aunty came to our home to invite for Panchi's Engagement and wedding and then gave our engagement proposal also.

Arnab : Mr. and Mrs. Raichand if you don't have a problem then can we have Abhay and Piya also engaged officially after Panchi's wedding? They are together for long and people are spreading rumors.

Dad asked me through mental link if I am ready for it. I answered yes and he replied to uncle

Chand : we would love to Mr. Dobriyal. Piya is already family everyone of us love her

Haseena : she is a daughter to us don't worry she will be happy with us. Vrinda please bring sweets it's a very good news.

My mom man. They are talking about engagement and my mom is thinking about marriage. Bhai came to me and hugged.

Sidharth : so my little brother is going to be engaged soon. That's great..

I told Bhai Di and Nat about my other conversation with Piya about marriage my agreement to change her after she became my wife and her increasing demand of physical intimacy to next level and my concern over the last one.

Natasha : oh no!! I did the blunder. I am sorry Abhay. I disclose to her about mate concept to her as her casual curiosity.

Abhay : no need to be sorry Nat. She tricked you. Jeh is responsible for that.

Sidharth : it is natural. You can manage it bro without hurting her. You know I managed it with lots of human girl. There are few tricks I shall share with you.

Vrinda : I know some things that will help you to control your strength. You can start practice them.

Abhay : I don't have any intention to do it before marriage. If I wait till then then I can also till she turn. Which is my concern is turning her!! Did I do it right against my better judgement? Turning her so early is it right?

Vrinda : don't fuss over it Abhay. It was bound to happen. You guys are soulmates so what difference a year gap will do??

Sidharth : Are you cold feet about marriage brother?

Abhay : no toasty warm. I will be honored to have her as my wife.

Vrinda : Though you are very clear about your intentions but I advise you to practice handle soap bubbles or fine breakable things while your attention is somewhere else it will help you to control your strength without much concentration. You know accidents may happen and its good to be prepared for worse situation.

Sidharth : You know in aroused exited state you just need to channel your strength somewhere else or on something else I mean avoid grabbing what you don't want to break instead of that you can grab other things so your hands will not be free. Another thing you need to be careful is your speed. If you feel you are losing it let your partner take control and enjoy the moment. If feel to bite something pillows are good for it. I thought to share my knowledge and experience if by chance accidentally you need those.

God they gave me indirectly advise to have a pleasurable time with my still human Piya. They think that I can't control my desire. It's true that its becoming tough day by day and my beloved constantly tring to seduce me with her provocative night dresses which are reveling too much of her bare skin and cuddling in my chest or arms seductively practically nowadays she sleeps all over me. Her oh so naughty dreams and desire for me are also giving me hard time to control my own desire for her. Some times my mind also starts to imagine some intimate moments with her. In maximum time it takes all my self control to keep my body to touch her passionately. If ever she get any hint of these then she will use it against me and force me to give in.