Chapter 17

Sid's POV

Maithili is enraged and upset when  we came back to palace. I restored her old room for her according to her time and choice.

Now I am standing there leaning in a wall while she is pacing.  I masked our scent before leaving with Trish's help so he couldn't detect us.

My plan succeed, the lovey dovey couple were a little bit more romantic and cozy mood today.  I am sorry that Maithili had to see their romantic intimate moment.  I know very well how it feels to see your beloved in someone other's arms.  Maybe now she will understand my pain, my agony. Now everything will be alright. 

Maithili (irritated voice): you knew about that Sidharth??  That's why you lead me there??  

Sid: Yes I knew about my brother's affair with Piya.  I tried to tell you but you never believed so I thought to show you.  

Maithili : so that was your doing??  You planned it!! 

What she still thinks that I have directed that scene. What a reputation he has.  

Sid: You had seen them together with your own eyes, you heard him confessing his love for her.  Still now you think that I have done something with that.  You know compelling people was never my cup of tea it's his specialty. 

Maithili : I know you can't compel him. He is always a strong willed person. But you engineered to show me them in that particular moment.  

God who will tell this woman that they are behaving like this maximum times nowadays. After all these also she trust him and praising his qualities. 

Maithili: I still don't believe that he doesn't love me. That girl looks like me. Her face is very much similar with mine.  May be that's why he attracted towards her and he doesn't know about me. He thought I am dead. That explains everything. When he will came to know about my existence he would come to me running leaving that lookalike of mine. He will love me for forever we will be together for eternity. 

Oh God this woman is hell bend to convince herself with wrong ideas. She still doesn't believe that he thinks her as his past.  I really has a doubt about how much he loved her, not more than me. I feel he is much more serious about Piya than Maithili ever. Finally I think to break her bubble. 

Sid: You are wrong Maithili. He knows about you and about you being here. But all he care about her not you anymore. 

Maithili(in strain confident voice): you are telling lies. He doesn't know about me and he loves me.  He is with her for her face only which is identical of mine.  

Sid: Trust me for once princess. 

Maithili : Trust you Sidharth!! Trust you...  Don't make me laugh. It never can happen that he will forget me. 

Sid: No he didn't forget you. He spend 200 years being sad for you but now he thinks you as his past and Piya as his present and future.  He himself told me.  

Maithili: Then I want to hear it from him also.  End of discussion Sidharth. I want to meet him without that girl and hear from him what he thinks about me. 

I have to prevent it.  If she directly confront him then don't know what will be the outcome. He thinks that she choose me.  If he came to know that I kept her imprisoned all these years then he will be very much angry and he will definitely send council members after me.  May be his feelings also can change after knowing the truth. I can’t stop this meeting,  she will meet him at any cost now. I have to plan this meeting cleverly. 

Sid : As you wish princess. But just want to propose that you shouldn't directly meet him and confront him that is against your prestige and dignity. You can overhear our conversation. 

Maithili : this time you are right.  

Sid : Then tomorrow we will go to meet him.  Mean I to meet him and converse with him and you to listen our conversation.

It is evening and I and Maithili are waiting for Abhay in highway.  We saw Abhay's car speeding towards Dobriyal mansion for dropping Piya and drunk Misha after a party in a posh club. He will take time before go to home to drop his party attire and car and then came back to Piya's bedroom for their night together. When should we catch him when he would go home or when he will comeback running through forest to his beloved's bedroom. Last one is the best option as Maithili could know about his night activities also. After half an hour his car again past highway and as per my plan I let him go. I heard Maithili's angry hiss

Maithili : what are you doing Sidharth?  He was alone why you let him leave??  You promised. 

Sid: don't worry he will come again through forest after some time. 

Maithili : if he don't come then we are going to his house to meet him. 

I sadly noticed that she was desperate to meet him and clear the things.  I thought today you are going to have a heartbreak I know how it feels. There was nobody with me that time but I will be with you.  

After waiting of another 20 minutes I heard sound of dry leaves and raffling of wind. Understood that my brother is running. 

Sid: he is coming. You go and hide. Trish masked your scent and thoughts so he can't sense you.  Please do me a little favor don't come out and don't make any sound. Whatever may you get to know please listen silently. 

She noded and hide. I prepared to face my little brother. I have to keep my thoughts in check f He came in view wearing a pair of three quarter khaki pant and a tight fitted blue tee.  Ohh Piya really changed his full wardrobe. Few years before I couldn't dare to imagine him in this attire.  Come on Sid leave research about his dress and do the work in hand.