Chapter 20

Maithili's POV

Oh, that was a brilliant act. That stupid fool is totally in my control he will do whatever I say. After finishing my mission I am going to kill him. He doesn't know that now I am more powerful than him. Those books helped me to increase my powers. He was never a reader so lots of things were unknown to him. Now my motto is Abhayendra and power. I was born to rule, and was prepared to become a ruler which couldn't happen in my human life for fate. But now I am going to fulfil my dream I will be queen of vampires. Strongest of all super naturals. I read that chief of all supernatural world change after every 2500 years that time is coming soon. And there was a prophecy that this time it will be a Vampire king or Queen who will be immortal and most powerful. Generally vampire rulers are changed in every 1000 years but this one would remain ruler till his or her chief ship. I wanted to achieve that. You will be bounded with me Abhayendra after I get those powers.

I started to read the new books Sridharth brought today. One of that book I got something amazing. If any vampire drink his or her lookalike's blood in 4th quarter of a full moon night he or she will get immense power. But human lookalikes of vampires are very rear. My good luck I have one and I wanted her dead. So you will do a favor to me Piya. You will return me what is mine along with power to rule. I read more to know some more secrets and again I got one. A witch's blood also give power and ability to do magic to a Vampire. Trish you also will be my dinner dear.

Sid's POV

My master plan is ready. We are leaving Dehradun today to give a fake impression of security to protectors of Piya. So that they can put their guard down. When we will attack they will not be prepared. Maithili came to know that Piya's blood will give her immense power after getting that power we can rule supernatural world. She will be the next queen of vampires and me her king. We will not need to hide from anybody. We will be the rule maker. New rules will be introduced.

After we reach MP Maithili had done a horrible Act. She killed Trish and drunk her blood to get black magic power. In her dying breath Trisha told "you have a witch's curse you will be alone, you will not be faithful to anybody nobody will be faithful to you, you will be killed by your loved one and that day your power will be useless." Trish's family was loyal to me for 200 years and more. They gave Maithili this life and looked after her but in an instant she killed her for power. Trisha said she will not be faithful to anybody will she really? Will she backstab me?? Oh what I am thinking she will not certainly she loves me. She is doing this for us. But I felt bad for Trisha.

Piya's POV

Sridharth and Maithili left north India along with that black witch. Abhay and Vrinda Di purified my blood with some ritual and I am again fully normal human with no contaminated blood.

Vrinda: Piya your blood is purified, with that you lost every power except one. You will be mentally connected with Abhay always now not by blood but by love.

Piya: thank god at least this will be remaining.

Vrinda Di: Abhay Piya now there is no danger so I and Natasha are leaving for London tomorrow to attain an international Witch seminar.

Natasha : yes we have to as Di is representing India as a Luna. But I am gonna miss you guys.

Piya : Luna??

Abhay : clan leader of witch and wizards are called as Luna. Di is New Luna of India.

Piya : wao di.

Next day they left for their 10 days long seminar. Abhay gave me much freedom and liberty to roam with my sisters and friends. Kabir is still sulking.

It's been 3 days Vrinda Di and Natasha left. I missed them a lot specially Natasha we made a very good friendship. Christmas is coming so Panchi and Misha left for shopping and bike race respectively. I already have done mine online so I stayed back. Abhay had to leave out of town for some clan work. So I helped mom in some household works and then read some books in my room. I was engrossed in a crime thriller when suddenly I got a call from Panchi.. I lazily picked up the phone. but in opposite side there was someone else.