Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Piya's POV

I felt am in darkness as deep water and coming out of it. Coming towards light. Flashes of evening is coming in front of my eyes. Abhay's struggles, his pains, happiness, love I can feel much better than before. I also feel loved, adored. These must be reaction of Abhay's venom and blood of those 2 witch sisters in my system. I feel they also love me. Suddenly I felt a feathery sensation in my other hand while other was firmly kept in a broad palm. I smile as I realize Abhay's touch. Then slowly opened my eyes to see the most handsome face and his mesmerizing blue eyes. His eyes were full of concern and love. He bend down and kissed my forehead and gave a quick peck on my lips. Vrinda Di gave me a glass of milk and helped me to seat down. Suddenly out of blue Natasha told in amused voice

Natasha: If Piya is Maithili's re-incarnation then she already got some memories of past after Abhay's venom in her system.

I choked my milk. What!! I am re-incarnation of Princess Maithili!! My head is spinning... I didn't get any past life memory.... God only this was left....

I felt Abhay's hand was rubbing my back as I choked and hear in my head "Relax Jaan" then loudly

Abhay: But she is not Nat. She is completely different person from her only their face resembles to some extent. Trust me I knew both of them. They are completely different personality and for reincarnation two person's personality, soul and aura should be same not necessarily face. Piya is a pure soul. She is unique, one of a kind.

I looked to his blue orbs and rested my head on his shoulder to feel his coolness and warmth of our love. I am grateful that he thinks so highly for me

Vrinda: Abhay is absolutely right. Nat you forgot my mother was Maithili's Dhai Ma. I know Sidharth, Abhay and Maithili from their childhood. I myself was their teacher. As a witch their personality, aura and soul are very much familiar to me. I can sense them if they are nearby. So I could have sensed that if she was the first moment I saw her. So I confirm Abhay's words, Piya is very pure. I haven't seen such a good hearted, down to earth, selfless, brave, loving, caring, innocent, pure girl in my lifetime. She is one of a kind. A perfect match of Abhay.

Natasha: Oh I forgot you are 100 years older than me. But seriously in your lifetime means in 280 years!! My god!! Piya you are surely very special.

I felt embarrassed a blush formed in my chicks and hid my face in Abhay's chest. He rested his face on my head.

Natasha: Sorry guys how much sign you give we are not going to leave you love birds alone. I want to spend time with Piya.

Vrinda (in thoughtful voice): I can confirm it in another reason also. I was suspicious before but now (looking at a red object) am confirm.

For reincarnation a soul had to leave this earth and wait for minimum few years to reborn. But Maithili's soul never left this earth. She is still in this earth.

Abhay and Natasha together: What do you mean Di? She is not dead?

Vrinda: She was also turned that night I think and she is with Sid. I got her aura around Sid's. I am sorry Abhay but trust me I came to know this today only during tracking Sid's intention, I didn't kept you in dark on purpose.

I felt insecure. She is in this earth for whom he gave his life, his first love. What should I do now? If he want to go to her I shall let him. For my whole life time I will love him only but for my love's happiness I am going to let him leave if he wants.

Abhay hugged me tightly and cupped my face so I could see intense gaze of his blue orbs filled with love and deep loving voice said

Abhay: I am not going to leave, you may be strong enough to live without me but I can't without you. I am completely drown on you am completely yours from inside out. So never ever think of leave me my love. You are my ultimate destination. It is you I want you silly girl.