Chapter 29

Sidharth's POV

After the clan meeting was over Abhay came to my room for a brotherly chat.

Abhay: thanks Sidharth for protecting her. You saved me also. I couldn't forgive myself if anything happened to her.

Sidharth: I consider her as my sister so please don't insult my love for her by thanking me.

Abhay: I won't dare to do that. You continue keeping her away from Khuranas. I am also going to make sure that they stay away from her.

Sidharth (happily) sure brother with pleasure. You also can join our group.

Abhay: no Bhai. You have to do that. I don't want to spend time with her. Maybe she and Kabir can come together. They are spending a lot of time nowadays.

Sidharth (angry sad voice): do you really think that?

Abhay: I hope that.

I was sad I knew how is he controlling a breakdown today again I understood how much she means to him and how much he love her he almost begged me to take care of her and I knew what pain is he enduring in silence I know how it feels to imagine your love in someone else's arms. I felt sorry for my little brother. I can feel his pain. He read my mind as if I didn't or say couldn't block my mind now and looked at me with pleading eyes and said with a sad voice "please for her". I was not able to hold myself back I went to him and hugged him. The first time in 2 months showed signs of weakness and hid his face in my chest like in childhood. As a child, he used to do that when he was scared and wanted to hide from the world. My frozen heart was filled with concern, love, affection, and protectiveness for my baby brother. But what a helpless elder brother I am unable to give shelter to my little brother I just pulled him closer to my heart. Our emotional moment was broken by an angry Natasha who burged in my room with her hands in her hip.

Natasha: Bhai if you finished your brotherly moment with your good for nothing coward stone hurted insane brother then come with me we have much important work to do.

He left me immediately as he don't want to show his weakness in front of her and turned his face to other side to hide his emotions. I went to her and protested

Sidharth (sadly): don't say like that Nat. He is not like that he is hurt.

Natasha: oh really! Has he any emotion left??

Sidharth: please Nat for my sake don't abuse my brother.

Natasha: by the way leave him we have some much important work. We have to save Piya.

Both I and Abhay were turned to her and in union asked.

Abhay and Sidharth: what??

Abhay came hurriedly towards her and said

Abhay: what happened to her? Who dared to endanger her?

Natasha (curtly): You. And what is happening with her is not your concern. You and your foolish keep her away let her move on plans are responsible for endangering her life and sanity so you dare not to ask about her we are here to take care of her. You don't care her emotional state so what to you if she die or become insane and mad. That's nothing for you. You idiot.

Abhay: what the hell are you saying I don't care for her? I did all those to keep her away keep her safe.

Natasha: oh really. With your stupid plans and power you could save her from outer world but how could you save her from herself??

Abhay (astonished): from herself???

Natasha: yes from herself. She is planning to take an appointment with a hypnotic and past life reader to get her memory back and if she wouldn't succeed she have other plans. She was researching about the ways to suicide

Me and Abhay both got shock of our life. I came back hearing a loud thud. Abhay fell down in his knees. Tears were flowing freely from his eyes and he mouthed "she can't do that. She can't do that". I sat beside him and tried to control his break down.

Natasha: she is exactly doing this for you idiot insensitive foolish moron. In this rate she will either end up in a mental hospital as mad or funeral as dead.

I couldn't take it anymore and snapped

Sidharth: Enough Natasha. If you finished you can leave I have a brother to attain first. He came back to reality in my arm. He looks at me and said

Abhay: Bhai can you bring Piya home tomorrow please?

Before I say anything Natasha spoke.

Natasha: if he hurt her again tomorrow then both of you will pay for that. He may be leader of this clan but not my superior.

Abhay completely ignored her and faced me.

Abhay: I will not dare that ever Bhai. Please bring her once I want to return back her memoirs.

I ruffled his hair and said

Sidharth: sure little brother.

Before Natasha could start he bolted from my window and ran to forest.

I faced her and said

Sidharth: are you now happy Natasha??

And I followed my brother knowing very well that he will punish himself for all those.