!¡CREDIT!¡

This story was originally written by PastorJun (also known as VminGucci), however with permission from the author themself, I have been allowed to continue it.

Check out their works here > PastorJun as they have some really amazing stories, you can also find the original work of Boyfriend for Hire in their book recommendations and their other work, Arranged Marriage.

The first 8 chapters are remastered and then onwards it's my own work/continuation of the story. I hope it lives up to the original author's and the readers' expectations!!

FAKE BOYFRIEND FOR HIRE

.•° ✿ °•.

It was the smartest thing Beomgyu could come up with when he found out he was going to be married off. Hire a fake boyfriend he found online.

With a fake boyfriend almost everything is fake: relationships, feelings, love, dating. The only thing that isn't, is the contract Yeonjun just signed in agreement to the terms and conditions Beomgyu set out for him to follow.

"Rule number 5, don't fall in love."

Seems easy enough.

- Make sure to leave comments!! It helps keep me motivated to write and I love hearing readers input and thoughts on the chapters!!

Edited and Remastered by: Yawnninng

20.10.22