018

Yeonjun heads to the bathroom reluctantly after being ordered to change by Beomgyu in there, and because he enjoys winding the latter up, he tells him: "You can join me in the shower if you'd like."

He earns nothing more than an eye roll and he grins cheekily as Beomgyu walks over and pushes his hands against Yeonjun's chest, forcing him to step back into the en-suite bathroom.

Beomgyu closes the door on him before he can offer up any more flirty comments. A wordless dismissal.

He snorts, twisting the lock to close it. It clicks into place, informing him he's safe from any peeping Toms. (Beomgyu, because why wouldn't he be tempted to check him out.)

He looks around the room briefly, heading closer to the mirror that takes up half a wall.

In front of him is the bathroom counter top and sink, with a little toothbrush holder containing his and Beomgyu's toothbrushes. It's cute seeing them together and he tilts his head fondly.

To anyone, his endearment for it would be strange but he and Beomgyu don't share a bathroom at Beomgyu's so little details like this are cute.

The mirrors clearer than Beomgyu's eyesight and that, paired with the great lighting would be perfect for selfies, makeup, or those guilty of picking at their skin. He should've brought his phone with him, teasing Beomgyu with a shirtless photo would've been so much fun.

He briefly checks himself over before stripping free of his clothes, letting them pool on the floor and stepping onto the bathroom mat before him.

Then into the shower he goes.

He curses whoever came up with this design, to turn the shower on, you have to be inside it and it causes the cold water to hit him like icicles before it'll start warming up. It's unwelcoming and he hates it but he holds back a yelp, not wanting Beomgyu to hear him bothered by a little cold, so he sucks it up.

.•° ✿ °•.

While Yeonjun's in the bathroom, Beomgyu busies himself with finding an outfit for the day ahead. Settling on definitely wearing a turtleneck because there's no way he's letting his parents find out Yeonjun gave him a hickey. Who knows what would happen?

Whatever it is, Beomgyu doesn't fancy finding out when it also means losing his dignity, so he pulls the black top over his head.

He hears the shower turn on and raises an eyebrow as he looks towards the door. Guess Yeonjun took it upon himself to shower.

Beomgyu tasks himself with picking out the rest of his clothes and slips off his pyjama bottoms, placing on a clean pair of black boxers.

Amongst the sounds of water hitting the floor of his shower, he hears another noise. He straightens, listening closely as curiosity floods his veins.

He walks forward, unintentionally being nosy, it's like his mind has left his body and he's running on autopilot. His curiosity getting the better of him.

After a few moments he hears nothing more than that same sound of running water. A sense of guilt washes over him like the water must do Yeonjun. Except whereas Yeonjun's being cleansed, Beomgyu feels dirty, wondering what made him inclined to listen in for any unfamiliar noises.

He shakes his head of the thought. He needs to get ready. They have things to attend to.

.•° ✿ °•.

At noon, Beomgyu sees his parents return to the house. They never told him they were going out and apparently Taehyun didn't know either. Not that they have to tell him every time they go out– It'd just be a nice heads up when there's guests.