006

Apart from Beomgyu refusing to help Yeonjun carry his luggage, the move from his apartment to Beomgyu's place somehow goes smoothly.

Yeonjun struggles to carry the last few of his boxes into his room as Beomgyu stands in the hallway with his arms crossed. Yeonjun places them down with a sigh, rearranging them so he'll have more space to move around in.

"Are you done?"

"Does it look like I'm done yet sweetheart?" Yeonjun raises a brow, looking over his shoulder at Beomgyu after he places another box on one already stacked up.

Beomgyu frowns, glancing around the room. How Yeonjun managed to fit all his stuff in one room, Beomgyu doesn't understand. He'd never be able to fit all his belongings in one place.

Beomgyu's feet slowly enter the room, gently picking up a small mirror and wiping off the places it's been marked with his hand.

"Don't touch my stuff." Yeonjun stares at him with his arms crossed and frustration on his face.

"I was cleaning it-"

"Well, don't."

Beomgyu frowns, placing it back where he'd picked it up from, resorting to viewing the items Yeonjun owned.

"Is there a reason you're hovering around?" Yeonjun picks up a box and throws it onto his new bed before opening it, sparing a glance at Beomgyu.

"I-" Beomgyu opens then closes his mouth without a word and shakes his head. Then decides he will go on with what he has to say. "I've noticed you kinda... aren't flirting with me anymore."

Yeonjun looks at him in surprise, expecting Beomgyu to be joking but Beomgyu's deadly serious, playing with the hem of his knit sweater and head lowered.

Yeonjun lifts a curious brow, rolling his lips. "Awe love, do you miss me flirting with you? Want me to start flirting with you more?" Yeonjun has a smug smile on his lips, walking towards Beomgyu. He presses his hand against the low of the latter's back and tips his chin up.

Beomgyu pushes himself out of Yeonjun's hold and pouts disinterestedly. "No thanks," he dismisses, swatting his hand in the air. "Hurry up so we can sort out this contract."

"Whatever you say, prince~" Yeonjun coos as he watches Beomgyu leave the room, tilting his body to make sure he's completely gone.

"What kind of person lets a stranger move into their house?" He shakes his head completely baffled as he whispers to himself, "he's so naïve, I could be dangerous for all he knows."

"The good thing is, it'll make my plan easier." Yeonjun grins to himself, moving onto his next box once the other is empty.

.•° ✿ °•.

Once Yeonjun finishes unboxing, they meet in Beomgyu's room to discuss the rules of the contract.

Beomgyu sits on the couch in his room while Yeonjun makes himself comfortable, laying on Beomgyu's bed, looking in Beomgyu's direction.

"Wow, you've made yourself awfully comfortable," Beomgyu says unimpressed as he looks back at Yeonjun. He receives a smug smile from Yeonjun who spins around until his back meets the bed, putting his feet in the air as he waits for Beomgyu to start.

Beomgyu sighs, turning to the draft they'd first signed. "Rule number one is... no flirting with others."

"Change!" Yeonjun yells, rolling back around to face Beomgyu. He plants his elbow on the bed and rests his head in his hand.

"You can't survive without flirting with other people?" Beomgyu tips an eyebrow, puffing his lips out.

Yeonjun shakes his head with such certainty Beomgyu scoffs. "Why can't I flirt with others when I'm off work?"

"Really?"

"What? Are you jealous, prince? Can you not handle the idea of me flirting with someone else?"

Beomgyu clicks his tongue in disagreement, rolling his eyes as he looks at the contract in front of him again.

"My parents could find out that's all..."

"Next! What about sex?"

"Are you serious?" Beomgyu sounds bored, he is bored. This question is continuously asked and it's annoying that Yeonjun and his massive libido can't drop it.

"Do you expect someone with looks as good as mine to stay a lonely man for the next couple months? The number of women that come up to me within a day that I have to reject is painful enough." Yeonjun boasts, adding a hint of sadness in his tone at the end in case it helps his point.

"I don't want to," Beomgyu replies straightforwardly, typing on his computer the changes they've made so far. That Yeonjun can flirt off work if he's careful.

"Yes, but are we allowed to have sex with others?"

"Are you suggesting an orgy?" Beomgyu blinks, his face falls blank from how stunned he is by the question after rejecting Yeonjun. If he rejected the idea of just them two, why the fuck would he want an orgy?

"No, darling. I meant can we have sex with other people instead of each other." Yeonjun chuckles, an amused smile forming on his lips.

"Oh..." Beomgyu looks off in thought, fingers playing with material of one of the pillows beside him. "I thought you were single," he mumbles, looking at the pillow he's pulling at when he notices his fox plushie and pulls it towards his chest.

"I am... but what if I was asking for you? I mean... you need it... and I'm fine with that." Yeonjun shrugs, nonchalantly picking at his nails.

Beomgyu furrows his eyebrows when Yeonjun says he needs it, what the hell is that supposed to mean? He grabs the pillow from earlier and throws it at Yeonjun who yells out in pain.

"Ouch! What the hell!" Yeonjun grabs the pillow and sits up, crossing his legs as he angrily pouts at Beomgyu.

"I don't need anything!" The middle space between Beomgyu's eyebrows forms wrinkles as he frowns and knits his brows.

The old Yeonjun who wasn't insulted by the drunk last night would've found it cute, now it goes unnoticed as he finds himself thinking: but you need me if you don't want to get married to Aisha.

"You can, as long as you're careful..." Beomgyu mumbles quietly, choosing not to look over his shoulder at Yeonjun, instead he plays with the ears of his fox plushie.

"Oh... then you should also add no jealousy." Yeonjun keeps his tone neutral but Beomgyu can tell he's smirking. It takes everything in him not to lob another one of his chair's cushions at him in frustration.

"Why would I need to make that a rule?" Beomgyu decides not to let Yeonjun get the rise he wants so badly out of him, remaining calm and feigning confusion.

"Just making sure..." Yeonjun smiles politely.

"Do you really think I'd get jealous over who you get with?"

"You may not think it now Beomgyu but given how red in the face you get when I call you prince, it won't take long before you're seething at the thought of me holding someone else close." Yeonjun smiles like he hasn't given Beomgyu the image of him pulling some girl close to him and closing the space between them as he smirks at her.

Beomgyu isn't about to let it get to him. He's sick of Yeonjun acting like all the cards are in his hand. Beomgyu's the one who hired him, he should be in control and what he doesn't know is that Beomgyu's ready to play this game too.

"Fine, we can add no jealousy." Beomgyu types away, pressing down firmly on the full stop key before standing up to his feet and walking towards Yeonjun.

He climbs onto the bed placing himself on top of Yeonjun's lap with his legs at either side of Yeonjun's. His arms drape over the elder's neck as he places his forehead against Yeonjun's. "But Choi Yeonjun, you may think you'd be okay with me flirting with others too, but I bet you'd hate to hear me make others moan." One of his hands trace down Yeonjun's shirt, breath ghosting against his neck and his hand slips under the thin material.

Yeonjun jolts slightly at the coldness against his skin and then stills.

Beomgyu smirks, pulling away and quickly removing himself from the boy. He walks back to the couch with a bounce in his step and sits down after grabbing his laptop and going back to the rules, leaving Yeonjun frozen in place.

His lips curve into a smile as he reminisces how Yeonjun froze at his touch, mindlessly checking over the points until Yeonjun's voice breaks the silence.

"Hmm, so the whole innocent bear act's a ploy?" Yeonjun tilts his head at Beomgyu, raising an eyebrow as he looks the latter up and down. "Here I was really believing you were that shy too."

Beomgyu glances over at him, surprised to find a smirk on Yeonjun's face instead of a stunned expression. Their eyes meet and Yeonjun tilts his head a little more, eyes glinting mischievously at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu huffs, turning back and typing away. "When my parents leave we can end the contract..."

"Don't you think they'll check up on us?"

"They'll likely have other people keeping an eye on us but if we sell the act enough, we may just be lucky enough for that not to happen."

"Didn't your parents say something about us getting married? What do we do about that?"

"Not all relationships work out, even when parents agree that they're good for each other. It'll just have to end like that eventually." Beomgyu shrugs, focusing on his monitor.

"Can we not fake a proposal? I've always wanted to try that."

Beomgyu cocks his head at Yeonjun in bewilderment. "Are you serious?"

It appears that Yeonjun is.

"Fine..." Beomgyu rolls his eyes.

The idea of living with a stranger is bad enough let alone faking a proposal. He imagines his mother excitedly helping plan and his family rushing around gathering suits and dresses. His mother would love to help pick flowers and Taehyun would certainly beg to be his best-man. They'd be so excited yet the big day would never happen. Also, what were they meant to do after the fake engagement? Just call it off?

Beomgyu finishes up with his writing, stomach rumbling as he realises how famished he feels. He stands to his feet, ready to go make himself some food when he feels Yeonjun grab his wrist.

"What?" He looks at him with big eyes, confused by the sudden action.

"Where are you going?"

"To make us food."

"I'll do it," Yeonjun replies, moving past Beomgyu. "I'm a good cook."

"I thought you said I wasn't to expect you to do things like this."

"Not all of the time." Yeonjun shrugs.

"Do I look like I don't know how to cook or something?" Beomgyu furrows his brows, crossing his arms.

"You probably can't." Another shrug.

"Tsk, move out of my way you pain." Beomgyu shoves Yeonjun out of the way, but it turns into a little battle as the two fight over who will cook.

Neither want to give into the latter who they think is being stubborn.

Yeonjun ends up giving into Beomgyu after a bottle of lotion is thrown at his head, but he claims it as his own victory since now he doesn't have to buy his own lotion as he's been so kindly gifted this one.