025

Beomgyu decides to take Yeonjun up on his offer.

The shower's been running for a while now and he's bored, besides with the day he's had, dancing with Yeonjun, and then the stress on top of that, he deserves a release.

He opens and quickly closes the bathroom door behind him, loud enough so that Yeonjun knows he's in the room with him but the elder doesn't bother to peek his head around the shower curtain.

The rooms foggy with steam and condensation leaves him nothing but a blur on the mirror. He peels his clothes off looking into it even though he can't really see himself.

Once he's stripped, he pulls aside the shower curtain and steps into the shower with Yeonjun.

The elder tilts his head up so the water hits his throat and runs along his skin, then peers over his shoulder at Beomgyu. He grins at the younger as he steps closer and slides a hand along Yeonjun's shoulder blade to his shoulder, turning around and placing his hands on Beomgyu's waist as their foreheads meet.

"The black looks good on you," Beomgyu mumbles as he teases kissing Yeonjun on the lips but doesn't.

Water clings to Yeonjun's face as he parts his lips in anticipation for the mouth that fails to meet his, but he smirks at the compliment. "Told you you'd like it."

.•° ✿ °•.

The two walk in the direction of the living room with Beomgyu a few steps behind Yeonjun.

Yeonjun decides to sit at one of the little chairs whereas Beomgyu flops down onto the sofa. The hot shower has definitely knocked out any drive he has to work for the rest of the night. It was great for easing his muscles, but a part of him is stuck on the people that could expose their scheme.

Yeonjun flicks through his phone, trying to find his past employer so that they have somewhere to start in their quest for bribing them, occasionally flicking his eyes to his fake boyfriend sitting across from him. He ends up standing to his feet and walks over to Beomgyu, stopping in front of him.

He can't leave him sitting there with that look of distraction on his face, especially when it's clear it's not blissful daydreams he's thinking about but something that's bothering him.

Beomgyu raises his head when he hears the shuffle of footsteps cease and finds Yeonjun staring down at him. His own eyes are doe, questioning why Yeonjun's there.

"Sit up," Yeonjun tells him and Beomgyu does without much thought, getting a helping hand from Yeonjun who pulls him up with Beomgyu's hand in his.

Once he's up, Yeonjun sits down in the empty seat and pulls Beomgyu onto his lap. He places Beomgyu's head in the crook of his neck and rubs little circles on the younger's lower back as he continues going through his phone.

Beomgyu melts into the touch, already feeling eased from any last knots of tension caused by the search for Yeonjun's past employer's. His body sinks lower and he sighs, closing his eyes and swatting away the thoughts that things could go wrong.

It doesn't take long for him to give up on that quest and he turns so he can see Yeonjun's phone, watching him search through his phone for those necessary.

"This is one of them, her name's Emma and she's not very smart. I'd be surprised if she remembers me considering it was a little over a year ago and only for a day..." Yeonjun pauses as he checks over her profile. "Do you think we need to worry about her?"

"Even if you were ninety-nine percent certain she wouldn't be a problem, we can't risk that one percent." Beomgyu raises up slightly, squinting in pain as he does but he keeps his complaints to himself now that Yeonjun's offering him comfort, and looking at the boy before him.