001

Beomgyu just overheard his parents discussing marrying him off to the daughter of one of their biggest shareholders, and while she is beautiful with generous assets, Beomgyu isn't yet ready for marriage.

He wants to enjoy his life without the responsibilities of a married man and preferably single, especially since he is still so young. A single, young man who wants to stay that way.

"Hyung, are you sure about this?" Hueningkai asks him, keeping his eyes on the screen of Beomgyu's phone which the elder is scrolling through. His other hand props up his chin.

"I'm sure," Beomgyu turns to look at Kai, the blue light on his face shifting to one side and the other shadowed by the darkness of his room. He waits until Hueningkai's eyes meet his, ignoring the concern in them because that will make him second guess his impulsive—and therefore not very well thought out—decision. "No one could stop me, not even Saitama. So, you just keep quiet otherwise you'll be leaving through the window."

The last thing he wants is Hueningkai's concern knocking some sense into him and making him change his mind. This is the smartest thing he could think of—granted he's not the smartest of people when it comes to his own problems, but he's sure it'll be fine.

He turns back to look at his phone, eyebrows suddenly arching when his eyes meet the man with pink hair on his screen.

He is fairly attractive. Fairly as in super-hot but Beomgyu has to play it cool, even if he does appear to be the perfect package going off of looks alone.

He scrolls down to view the man's bio.

Hi! I'm Yeonjun, 22.

If you're looking for the perfect boyfriend, then baby I'm definitely the one for you.

I'm good at acting so if introductions to family or friends are needed then don't panic, I'm in. Ready to sell my act as your boyfriend.

I love singing, dancing, and rapping.

I'm a good cook but don't be lazy, you can also cook your own food... Personally, I love ramyeon, it truly is one of a kind. I hope you won't be jealous of ramyeon if I chose it over you ;).

I could start a fight if anyone messes with you.

And the most important fact about me...

I'm huge and good in bed ~ 💋

Contact me here: xxx-xxx

Beomgyu scoffs in shock. What did he just read? It's interesting, to say the least... There are certain parts Beomgyu doesn't understand, like the reference to him being 'huge'. Beomgyu's tall himself so how tall is this 'Yeonjun'?

He talks like a complete player in his bio.

Beomgyu guesses it's a good thing, he shouldn't feel awkward selling the role or acting all gross and couple-like when it's necessary because of that. And based solely on his cocky attitude and pink hair, Beomgyu thinks of him as a power bottom. How else could someone look so innocent yet talk so confidently?

The love of dancing may come in handy at some point based on the parties his family or family's friends hold but he didn't have the slightest interest in the singing or rapping aspect. Most raps these days aren't his style, a lot of boasting or bragging about being on top when realistically you're starting out and no one knows who you are.