021

Being stuck in a car together isn't torturous anymore and it's similar to a friend you've known for years.

Conversations come naturally and the silence is comfortable when the chatter dies. He doesn't feel the need to pretend to be texting away in his phone or staring out of the window to distract himself. And when Yeonjun leans closer so he can see the video Beomgyu's showing him, he doesn't shy away from the contact.

As soon as the apartment door shuts, Beomgyu presses Yeonjun against the door and kisses him, fingers weaving in Yeonjun's hair. It knocks the air from the other's lungs, surprised from the abrupt act. He exhales through his nose sharply to avoid pulling away to make up for lost oxygen.

There was something about seeing his attitude at home (with those that mean the most to Yeonjun, and that domestic side to him) that stirred up desire in Beomgyu.

He was so attractive with the demeanour he took on. It wasn't the same as when he's at Beomgyu's, cooking for him. During those times, he's usually messing on or thinking too much with his dick for Beomgyu to consider him attractive.

But rolled up sleeves, glasses, consideration.

Those are things that he apparently finds very attractive. Otherwise it's the fact that this has been building up within him for a while now and that happens to send him over the edge.

Yeonjun grins into the kiss, pressing harder against Beomgyu's lips and placing his hands on his hips.

"A belated good morning, don't you think?" Yeonjun mumbles into the kiss.

Beomgyu hums in agreement, smiling slightly. He's scared to talk much. It'll end up ruining the mood if it goes on long enough knowing his luck and he'll be left with all these pent-up feelings once again.

He pulls away and looks into Yeonjun's eyes before he pecks his lips. It's his way of showing him he knows exactly what he's doing and he's sure of himself.

Yeonjun switches their position, pushing Beomgyu against the door as he kisses him, earning little giggles in between from the younger. His lips are soft against Beomgyu's, and around his face when he plucks chaste ones there too.

He squeezes Beomgyu's waist who voices his surprise and Yeonjun slips his tongue into his mouth, pressing against his palate. The flavours of their breakfast lingers on his tongue. Mainly strawberry because it was the last thing he'd eaten, which is lucky for Yeonjun. Preferable over egg or bacon.

Beomgyu's no longer anxious and inexperienced like when they first kissed, confident in the ways he reciprocates. Although if he was to ask Yeonjun, the elder would inform him his inexperience never once made him a bad kisser.

Though the newly-found confidence is why he gently sucks on Yeonjun's tongue, earning a groan from the elder who pulls their bodies closer unintentionally. The side of Beomgyu's waist burns with desire where Yeonjun presses his fingers into him, and he arches his back closer so their bodies are flushed together.

Beomgyu parts his lips and pants before Yeonjun kisses him again before he can properly regain his breath. He takes Yeonjun's bottom lip between his teeth and pulls gently, lapping up the moans spilled from the latter's mouth. Fingers tightening around Beomgyu's waist. He wants to move them but doesn't want to overstep any boundaries.