013

Beomgyu wakes first. Yeonjun is still flat out, hair messy and sprawled out across the pillow. He sleeps with a pout on his lips and Beomgyu doesn't notice himself smiling softly at the surprising innocence of the male. You'd never think such sinister words left his mouth if you saw him like this. Beomgyu knows otherwise.

Yet it's not his sinister words that Beomgyu's thinking back on and bothered by. He finds himself agreeing with Yeonjun that they don't talk about what worries them unless it falls under the whole 'Fake Boyfriend' fiasco, but they also don't talk much about themselves either.

What's his favourite colour? What's something that makes him cry? What is his mother's name?

He knows so little about him apart from that he loves to dance and he likes anime.

It's smart to know more than just that about your fake boyfriend, otherwise how will they play their roles well? But Beomgyu minds it for more reasons than that alone. Beomgyu will change that. He'll learn more and Yeonjun will be forced to as well. It'll be fun.

He nods to himself affirmatively, hands on hips and all. Then jumps from underneath the cloak of warmth - the duvet - and beelines towards the kitchen once he's escaped Yeonjun's room without waking him up.

He prepares breakfast: This time without burning it. Eggs, sausages, toast. It's one of those big breakfast plates, but Beomgyu can't lie he feels a bit like a stereotypical housewife, even if this is his first time cooking for them both.

Beomgyu put the two plates on a tray each and carefully tiptoes back to Yeonjun's room with one in hand. He takes his own first, settling it down on the small, triangular stand Yeonjun has next to one side of his bed then he brings in the other one afterwards.

He crawls onto the bed, sitting on his calves and places the tray on his thighs as he attempts to wake Yeonjun up. "Hey, hey!" He whisper-yells, nudging the older with one hand while the other keeps the tray of food from toppling onto the bed.

Yeonjun doesn't move from his new position with one arm raised over his head and Beomgyu half-thinks he's dead. "Tsk, how has the smell of the food not woke him up?" Beomgyu looks down at the food. "It smells so good." Yeonjun cocks his head with a click of his tongue, talking through a pout.

"Yeonjun-ah! Wake up, I made breakfast!" Beomgyu raises his voice, no longer using his respectful, morning voice. This one was his 'Get up and appreciate how nice I am otherwise I'll scream,' voice.

Yeonjun's lucky that did the job because Beomgyu was seconds away from setting the tray down and jumping on the bed while yelling. His head whips up from the pillow and his eyes are as wide as they can be for someone who's just woken up. When he sees it's Beomgyu being a dread, he heaves and face plants the pillow in protest.

He's normally a morning person but going out so early in the morning and then putting up with Beomgyu's jealousy took more energy out of him than he'd expected.

"Ten more minutes," he says into the pillow which muffles his morning voice.

"It'll be cold by then."

Yeonjun looks at Beomgyu with confusion. He'd failed to notice the obvious tray of food on Beomgyu's lap before, now looking at it before he looks up at Beomgyu who's pouting, feeling like his attempt to be kind is wasted.

Yeonjun huffs, twisting himself round to sit up so he can take the food from Beomgyu. It's probably the sweetest thing someone's done for him and he's a lot more endeared by it than he appears to be.

"Thank you." His voice is croaky and he has to cough to clear it. He glances up at Beomgyu momentarily, he's tucking himself back under the covers with Yeonjun and grabbing his own tray.