One

Hello everyone!

So for some reason I left it until last minute to do something for Choni week. This was originally going to be a oneshot, but my girlfriend suggested turning it into more of a story (if you enjoy this you have her to thank lol).

All being well I expect to upload a chapter a day for this short story. That's technically content for every day, right?

This story is set in late 1950s, since I'm English my knowledge of America in the 50s isn't amazing. I have researched what I can but please bare that in mind if you see a mistake.

Anyway I hope you enjoy this and as always let me know what you think!

On to the story!

Nat xx

Toni's eyes wandered over her ponytail one more time before she decided she was satisfied. Turning her head she looked at the clock sitting silently on her nightstand, her mind didn't even register the time, only that if she didn't leave her trailer right now she was going to be late.

As she rushed through the kitchen (if you could call it that) she placed a light kiss on her nana's cheek whilst she grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl. The small space was barely big enough for the two of them, however it still seemed empty after her grandfather passed away last year.

'Antoinette, you know that is not a sufficient breakfast,' her nana called after her.

'Don't have time, love you!' Toni called back as she shut the door.

She wasn't surprised that Sweet Pea and Fangs were waiting outside the taller boys trailer, neither of them cared much about being late. The more time they spent away from the Northside the better.

'Are you two coming to school?' Toni asked as she jumped on her scrambler, probably the best bike on the Southside. After her grandfather passed he left her enough money to buy her beloved motorcycle.

'Yeah, I guess,' Sweet Pea said combing the sides of his dark hair.

~~~

Riverdale high schooled students from all walks of life, there were many different cliques including; preppies, they were popular and extremely rich. Geeks, stupidly clever and most likely some kind of alien species and...

'Excuse you greaser!' Toni's thoughts were broken by a redhead girl with the face of an angel and the attitude of the devil.

Cheryl Marjorie Blossom.

The richest, most popular and in Toni's opinion best looking girl in school.

Not that she'd admit it.

Toni looked up slightly at the dark brown eyes burning into hers before speaking, 'sorry darlin' '.

The brunette smirked as she stepped to the side allowing the redheaded hurricane to pass her with a stern look on her face although Toni didn't miss the mischievous sparkle in her eye.

Her ridiculous klutz of a boyfriend following behind her, Reggie Mantel, one of Riverdale Highs top football players along with Archie Andrews and Jason Blossom- Cheryl's twin brother.

'She's so stuck up, you should bring her down a peg or two T,' Fangs said with a twizzler hanging from his mouth.

'She's a doll,' Sweet Pea cut in.

'Stop drooling,' Toni said with a laugh as she smacked her friends chest.

Toni was always envious of how her friends could compliment women openly, if she did the same she'd be outcast. At her current age of seventeen she realised she saw women the same way she saw men. She didn't know what was wrong with her but her attraction to women would be a secret she'd take to the grave.