Fourteen

Hey everyone!

I'm so sorry it's taken so long to update. Myself and my girl are going through a really hard time at the moment. We had to have our baby boy Bentley put to sleep on the 23rd November and everything's been really hard since.

He was our little shadow and after 11 years of loving him it's hard to get used to him not being here. Every story I've written he's been laid with me, demanding attention whenever he pleased and god do I miss that.

Even writing this I'm in tears so I'll leave it there. Rest in paradise my sweet boy, I'll see you again ❤️

Thank you for understanding and I hope that I'll be able to write more and update regularly again

Happy reading!

Nat xx

Toni didn't remember walking home. Her mind was full of nothing and no one other than Cheryl Blossom.

She wasn't naive enough to think anything else would happen between them even if she wished it would. They were both drunk and they both needed someone, that's why Cheryl kissed her.

'Where have you been!'

Toni almost fell back through the door to her trailer, her nana stood furious in front of her and Toni knew she was in trouble.

'I stayed with the girls,' Toni shrugged her shoulders.

'Get in this trailer now!'

Toni let out a breath, she wasn't sure if she'd ever seen her nana so angry so she closed the door behind her and stood silently ready for the telling off of a lifetime.

'Your principal called me last night and with the state of your face I assume he was telling the truth, care to explain?'

'Nana can we please not, I-'

'I do not care for your excuses Antoinette, you are a young woman-'

'Nana I'm not like other girls! I don't like sunshine and rainbows, I like hanging out with the boys and standing up for what's right! I am who I am. I'm sorry if that disappoints you but it's the truth!'

'Do you not see where this path is leading you? You'll end up in jail'.

'Then so be it'.

Toni walked by her nana and into her bedroom, she'd never spoken to her like that before but she couldn't deal with everything right now. She had too much swirling around her mind and not enough time to process it.

She needed a moment of quiet.

That quiet didn't come, as soon as she flopped on her bed she heard a tapping on her bedroom window. She closed her eyes and took a breath, she knew exactly who it was, he'd been doing it since they were six.