Six

Hey everyone!

Here's chapter six of day six of choni week, this fic is definitely not going to be finished by tomorrow so I'll just keep going with it lol.

I hope you've all had a good day!

Happy reading!

Nat xx

Monday morning.

Toni wasn't sure if she'd ever been so happy with herself. Cheryl's reaction to the single rose played over in her mind again and again. Of course it was only a friendly gesture but the serpent was sure she'd do just about anything to see that smile as much as she possibly could.

'Why are you so happy this morning?' Fangs asked before he yawned.

Toni pulled a face, 'cover your mouth. And no reason, can't a gal be in a good mood?'

'Not on a Monday morning,' Sweet Pea butted in. 'Where's your jacket T? I don't think I've ever seen you at school without it'.

'I forgot it,' Toni said with just her T-shirt on, she needed to get it back from the redhead after she stupidly forgot it.

'It's fall, aren't you cold?' Jughead said however he didn't give her time to answer before he spoke again. 'Oh! My pop said there's way more stuff than he expected so he's gonna throw us another fifty each for doing a good job'.

'Really?' Fangs asked, his tired eyes now wide and alert.

'Yup, that's what he said. Swing by the Wyrm one day this week and he'll sort you out'.

'Cool,' Toni said with a nod.

'Move it Greasers,' a familiar voice said as Toni felt a body sweep by her.

'Watch yourself sweetheart,' Toni yelled back at the redhead. 'Might catch somethin' if you touch us'.

'She thinks she's somethin' that girl,' Fangs said.

Toni nodded but she wasn't worried, she knew Cheryl was just playing her part as popular cheerleader. Toni would play along too, she had to, the boys would find it weird if she didn't. The bell rang loudly just as the redhead disappeared through the entrance of the school making the boys groan. Toni didn't mind though, she had English. A class she shared with a certain redhead.

'I'll catch you guys later,' Toni said as she fist bumped her friends before heading to class.

~~~

Toni took her usual seat at the back of the class, she dared a glance at the redhead who didn't do too much to acknowledge her instead she carried on chatting to Veronica.

'Good morning class,' Mrs Thomson said in a attempt to shush the noisy students. 'Quiet everyone'.

When the classroom calmed down the teacher spoke again, 'I have a project for some of you. I know there has been a lot of fights recently and Principal Weatherbee is keen to fix this. He has given me a list of names; if your name is called you will be paired up with a classmate to redesign and update the student lounge. So here's the names as followed Antoinette Topaz...'

What a surprise.

'Antoinette you will be paired up with Cheryl Blossom'.

Toni felt everyone's eyes on her and Cheryl they were expecting a reaction and that's where the redhead came in.

'Mrs Thomson is this really necessary?'