Fifteen

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to say thank you for all of your kind words about Bentley, he really was the best little dog.

I only quickly edited this so if there's any mistakes I apologise.

Let me know what you think!

Happy reading!

Nat xx

Toni groaned as she lifted her head, her neck protested but she pushed away the ache before finally remembering what happened. She tried to pull her hands free to no avail, they were bind tightly behind her back.

'No point in struggling, you're tied up pretty tight sweetheart'.

Toni gritted her teeth at the sound of the woman's voice before the bag covering her head was snatched away.

'What do you want?' Toni asked as she looked at the blonde woman.

'From you? Not a lot. You being here is enough'.

Toni watched the woman smile at her although it wasn't kind.

'You know, you serpents think you rule the roost. Well, that's about to change'.

Toni let out a laugh, 'you think you and your cronies can take on the serpents?'

'Somethin' funny?'

'Hilarious actually. I didn't catch your name?'

'You don't need to worry about that,' the blonde woman said. 'I need some information from you'.

'Not going to happen'.

'We'll see about that'.

Toni's eyes fell to the woman's hands where a blade hanging from her left one. She prepared herself for what was about to come when a door into the darkened room opened.

'Can't you see I'm busy?' The woman snapped as she looked at the teenage boy stood at the door.

'Sorry Penny. I thought you should know the serpents are already on the look out for the girl'.

'They won't find us. At least not until I want them to. If they get too close deter them-'

'I don't th-'

'Not here,' the woman Toni now knew as Penny said.

She took a look at Toni before letting out a frustrated breath and pushing the boy out of the door leaving the brunette alone.

As soon as the door shut the serpent pulled on her restraints, it didn't work nor did trying to free her legs. She kept a switchblade tucked into the back of her jeans however she didn't want to be caught trying to escape.

She needed to be smart.

Even if smart meant waiting.

'All right Serpent,' Penny said as she walked back into the damp smelling room. 'Where's the drugs?'

'Drugs?'

'Yes. The jingle jangle your boss FP has had you all stealing'.

'I don't know what you're talking about Penny'.

'Don't get smart with me girl. Now, we can do this the easy way or the hard way'.

'Untie me so we can do this fairly'.

Penny laughed, 'silly girl... Ghoulies don't play fair'.

A swift punch to the brunettes jaw made her head swing to the right but she wouldn't show weakness. No matter how much it hurt.