Seven

Hey everyone!

Here's chapter seven for day seven of choni week. I think it's safe to say this story will be going on for a little longer, I hope that's okay?

Anyway let me know what you think & thank you for reading!

Nat xx

Toni and Jughead waited by their bikes after the final bell of school rang. They weren't even sure where they were suppose to wait for the Blossom twins. Jughead seemed pretty chilled. Toni on the other hand thought she was going to puke. Cheryl Blossom would be at her trailer within the hour. She couldn't even remember if her bedroom was clean. She knew the trailer would be, her nana always took pride in her home even if it was tiny.

'Will your dad mind that you're bringing a northsider to your trailer? A Blossom?' Toni asked.

Jughead just shrugged, 'I don't think he'll even be there, but if he is he'll probably be impressed that Jason has the balls to step foot on the southside. Will your nana mind?'

'She allows you at the trailer,' Toni said with a laugh. 'I think she'll be surprised, but probably glad it's not you guys eating all our food'.

'She loves us. Especially me,' Jughead said. 'She told me so when I took you on a date that time'.

'It was hardly a date,' Toni said rolling her eyes.

'It was definitely a date,' Jughead said. 'I bought you a pizza'.

'Whatever-'

'They're here,' Jughead said interrupting the brunette.

Cheryl and Jason pulled their cars alongside the serpents, both of them getting out with Pops bags in their hands. The redheaded girl also had her handbag hanging from her arm. The two of them locked their cars and made their way around to Toni and Jughead.

'We have food,' Jason said holding up his bag.

'Great,' Jughead said. 'How much do we owe you?'

'Oh, Cheryl insisted on buying. She wouldn't even let me pay'.

'Let us pay you back,' Toni said.

'It's quite all right Toni. We should hurry though the foods getting cold,' Cheryl said and Toni was sure she saw a slight blush on her cheeks.

'All right, lets go,' Jughead said jumping on his bike. 'Jump on Jason and don't drop the food'.

Jason actually looked excited about riding on Jugheads motorcycle. Toni bet his parents never allowed him to do anything they saw as dangerous. Rich kids never seemed to be allowed to make mistakes or learn things on their own.

'See you guys later,' Jason said climbing on the back of Jughead holding on to the Pops bag in one hand.

'We should go too in case someone sees us,' Toni said after Jughead sped away and Cheryl nodded in agreement.

The brunette took the redheads handbag from her and hung it on the handles of her bike before jumping on. Cheryl followed awkwardly, she put the food in between them before holding on lightly to Toni's hips. She saw Jason hold onto the back of Jugheads bike however she was too scared that she'd fall off so holding onto Toni seemed safer.

'Hold on,' Toni yelled as she kicked the bike to life.

The brunette felt the redheads arms snake around her tightly. She couldn't help but smile a little even though she was nervous. The ride to the southside normally didn't take Toni too long however she took it a little slower, she knew Cheryl was probably a little scared and she didn't want to make it worse.