Four

Hey everyone!

Sorry this chapters uploaded a few hours later than the others, I've been working nights so I've only just woke up.

I hope you're all having a good day and thank you for the comments on the last chapter, they really do make my day!

Happy reading!

Nat xx

A month later.

School settled down for Toni, she hadn't had anymore fights and other than a few exchanged insults she hadn't had anymore run ins with Reggie. She assumed that had something to do with Cheryl, she wasn't sure why but something inside her told her that was the case.

Toni and Cheryl hadn't spoken either, not since the Sunday evening the redhead dropped her off at the tracks. It was both a blessing and a curse in the brunettes eyes, her lusting after the redhead had calmed a little but at the same time she still found herself wanting to talk to the girl.

She didn't though and she wouldn't, she just wanted to get through high school without creating too much trouble for her nana. The woman that had told her how proud she was that Toni was finally starting to behave and the teenager didn't want to disappoint her.

That was the case in school, however things were getting a little tight outside of school. Serpent business was taking up more of her time, she didn't want to let the gang down however the heat was building from the cops.

Toni hoped they'd be laying low for a while but that wasn't the case, Jughead let her know that they had a gig for this evening. One that would leave them laying low for a while. At least that's what he said.

~~~

'So what's the gig?' Toni asked.

She was sat with Sweet Pea, Fangs and Jughead who had the instructions from his father.

'I don't know how I feel about this one,' Jughead said running his hand through his hair. 'We're hitting the Blossoms mansion'.

'Woah!' Sweet Pea said excitedly. 'This should be good!'

'Are they away?' Fangs asked.

Toni was yet to speak, but she felt her stomach drop when Jughead shook his head.

'My dads got inside information that Mr Blossom has a large amount of jingle jangle stashed in his office. The job is simple, we go in when everyone's sleeping, get the goods and leave. Nice and easy'.

'Nice and easy?' Toni repeated. 'If we get caught we'll do time. There's no way the Blossoms will let us get away with it'.

'My dad seems to think Mr Blossom has plenty of enemies. He probably won't even think of us'.

This is such a bad idea.

'So everyone in?' Jughead asked.

Sweet Pea and Fangs nodded their heads before looking at Toni.

'$150 each T,' Jughead said.

Toni's eyes widened at the amount, it was more than she could afford to lose.

'In and out?' Toni asked.

'In and out,' Jughead said with a nod.

'All right. I'm in'.

Sweet Pea and Fangs high fived as they whooped. This was some serious cash.

~~~

Toni felt nauseous for the rest of the day and that only heightened when nightfall came. The serpents knew better than to take their motorcycles, they'd be easily identified and it would be game over. So instead they set off on foot making sure to leave their serpent jackets at home. They were all in black of course, Toni didn't think any of them actually owned any colourful clothing anyway.