Thirty Six

Hey everyone!

As promised here's the next chapter. Thank you for the comments already, you guys always show up!

I hope this chapter fills in some gaps for you :)

Happy reading!
Nat xx

Toni stopped in her tracks as she saw someone sat on the steps to her trailer, as she got closer and realised who it was she almost sobered right up. She didn't even realise she'd stopped walking, she considered turning around, she hadn't been seen so she could sneak away without being noticed however anger suddenly filled her being and she decided she wanted answers so she marched forward.

'What are you doing here?' Toni snapped.

She didn't know what she was expecting but Cheryl looking at her with anger in her own eyes wasn't it.

'How dare you just disappear and then show up again like nothing happened?' Cheryl was obviously under the influence of alcohol herself.

'What does it matter to you? Can you move out of my way I'm tired'.

'No,' Cheryl said. 'Not until you explain yourself'.

'Myself?' Toni scoffed. 'I don't owe you anything'.

The brunette saw the neighbouring trailers lights turn on, they must have heard the commotion she and Cheryl were causing. Normally she'd give as good as she gets but she just told herself she was here for the weekend and then she could leave. She pushed by the redhead letting herself in the trailer.

As she tried to shut the door she was met with resistance as Cheryl forced her way through too. Toni wanted to just ignore her, shut the door and leave the past in the past but the redhead obviously had other ideas.

'Cheryl go home'.

'No,' she said closing the door behind her. 'You owe me an explanation and I'm not leaving until I get one'.

'Look you wanted me out of your life I made it easy for you. You should be thanking me'.

'Thanking you? Are you fucking kidding me?'

Toni stumbled on her words, she didn't think she'd ever heard the redhead swear especially with so much venom in her words.

'...you left me Toni! Not the other way around'.

'Don't pretend like you care. You chose Reggie! Like you said I was just a joke to you'.

'Did it even cross your mind to speak to me about the letter? I thought you knew me better-'

'You sent the letter Cheryl not me'.

'I didn't send the fucking letter Toni and if you would've talked to me before you disappeared for years you would have known I didn't,' Cheryl yelled. 'You know what, this is a waste of time'.

The redhead turned to open the door but Toni wasn't going to allow her to deny the very thing that broke her heart and changed the whole course of her life.

'So who sent it then? You must think I'm stupid. Is this another bet? Another joke? Well it won't work this time'.

'I don't know who sent it Toni! I'm not the one who went around telling people about us'.

'I told Fangs and I'm telling you now he would never-'

'I know it wasn't Fangs! He was the only person I had once you abandoned me'.

'I hardly abandoned you-'

'Yes you did Toni. You did. I told you I chose you. I just needed some time, but you just couldn't wait!'