Sixteen

Hey everyone!

Firstly Merry Christmas!

I've written the majority of this this morning so I could post it for you so if there's any mistakes that's why.

It's 9am and I really need to get out of bed so I'll keep this short- I hope you all have a good day & you get everything you want!

Happy reading!

Nat xx

'Let us go,' Toni demanded her own blade in her hand behind her back.

'Not a chance'. Penny shook her head, 'now let's not make this harder than it needs to be'.

The woman stepped forward with a blade in her hand and Toni felt herself tense up. She had to protect herself and more importantly she had to protect Cheryl.

The serpent waited for her chance to strike and when she felt Penny was close enough she grabbed her arm stopping the blonde from attacking her with the blade.

Toni's body was tired but she fought with everything she had to wrestle the blade out of Penny's hand.

'Drop it!' Toni finally said with her own switchblade to Penny's throat.

The Ghoulie smiled as the knife fell from her hand with a clang however the serpent didn't relax a muscle, her switchblade was still pressing against the blondes throat.

'Ya know, you'd make a great Ghoulie girly'.

'Sit down and don't try anything'.

Toni kept the blade steady as she pushed the older woman towards the wooden chair. The brunette looked over to Cheryl motioning her to come over.

'Tie her up. Tight,' Toni said nodding her head towards to duct tape.

Cheryl looked terrified but she did as she was asked quickly getting to work. Once Toni was sure Penny couldn't move she gently took the tape from the redhead and finished the job herself.

'I'll let you live to see another day... this time. Leave Riverdale and never come back,' Toni said as she taped Penny's mouth shut.

Now was the hard part. Getting out without being detected. The serpent grabbed Cheryl's hand pulling her towards the door. Toni could tell that the redhead was shaken up but that had to wait.

'Come on,' Toni said as they crept up the stairs.

Surprisingly the next floor was empty. Not a soul was around. Toni hoped that they'd left after getting word that the serpents were on the way however she was doubtful that they all left leaving Penny alone.

The brunette took a final look around before turning to Cheryl, 'I want you to promise me that if anything goes wrong you'll run. Don't wait for me. You just run, okay?'

'Toni I'm not going to leave you'.

'Cheryl please don't worry about me. You take care of yourself. No one else'.

Toni didn't give Cheryl time to answer, with her hand still wrapped around the redheads she took a step out into the open.

'Okay, c'mon,' she whispered.

Toni could see the door, all they had to do was get through it. Easy, right?

Just as Toni reached for the door handle she saw a thin wire attached to it. It was rigged.

'How did you get in?' Toni asked turning to Cheryl.

'A window upstairs'.

'You climbed through?' Toni asked and Cheryl nodded. 'Impressive. All right, show me but stay close'.