Chapter 7

"So where is Klaus?" Hayley asks as her, Freya, Elijah, Marcel, and I stand around the table in the bell tower.

   "When I told him about Rebekah, he said he'd pursue another lead." Freya says.

   "That other lead probably being the lunatic tramp he's been reunited with." I snip crossing my arms and rolling my eyes. Elijah slices his palm open and his blood pouring in the bowl.

   "You don't sound jealous and bitter at all." Marcel jabs.

   "Shut up." I mutter. "More like royally pissed off. The Strix have went after Hayley, they took Rebekah, and they're after Davina. And Klaus' big plan is to sleep with the psychotic sister of an equally psychotic Tristan. Clearly, he isn't thinking with the right head." Hayley, Freya, and Marcel chuckle lightly.

   "Yeah, totally not jealous." Hayley mutters and I nudge her with my elbow.

   "Forget Niklaus." Elijah says.

  "Trust me, I'm trying to." I mumble.

  "You will find her." Elijah continues passing the bowl to Freya.

  "Are you sure you got enough juju for a worldwide locator spell?" Marcel inquires.

   "She's my family." Freya looks up at him. "I won't lose her."

   Freya places her hands on the bowl and starts chanting. Halfway through she pours the blood on the map. Then, she passes the bowl to Elijah. The blood spreads until it's covering just about the entire map.

   "Damn it." Freya exclaims.

   "So much for witch GPS." Hayley states.

   "I assumed that they cloaked her." Freya explains. "I didn't expect a spell this strong."

   "No doubt conjured by the very witch who lured Rebekah into this trap." Elijah says.

   "You should all go. I have my work cut out for me." Freya dismisses us.

   "The Strix trust me. If they know where Rebekah is, I can find her." Marcel suggests.

   "We don't have time." Elijah counters. "You need to stop Davina from activating Lucien and Tristan's weapon."

   "We need to find Rebekah." Marcel argues.

   "Marcel, I will not rest until my sister is found." Elijah reassures him.

   "Alright. Fine." Marcel gives in. "I'll handle Davina." Marcel, then, quickly exits.

   "Well, in the meantime, please tell me that we are going to kill someone." Hayley says.

   "Yes!" I exclaim. "And if we are taking a vote, I suggest someone who's name starts and ends with an 'A'." I shrug smirking.

   "Oh, we will kill many someones." Elijah replies. "But first, if we're to start a war, let us determine where our allegiances lie."

   He, then, hurries out of the tower. And I follow after him, since I've been with him all day.

__________________________

   "Niklaus!" Elijah yells as we enter the Compound. I have my arms crossed in annoyance.

   "Had I known this is where you were going, I would have stayed with Hayley." I grumble.

   "I didn't tell you to come." Elijah smirks in amusement.

   "Touche." I roll my eyes.

   "You shout loud enough to wake the dead." Klaus appears on the balcony. His face drops slightly when he sees me standing by Elijah.