Kidnaped by Someone

Ludicrous.

Absolutely Ludicrous.

I had planned for centuries. I had the entire soul society fooled and wrapped around my finger. I experimented on multiple captain class soul reapers and no one believed them when they said that I was responsible.

It was laughable how easy it was to gain the trust of multiple of the captains. Just by wearing a kind smile and helping here and there, they started to trust me with their lives.

I planed the entire life of the man named Ichigo Kurosaki. Every battle and hardship that he faced was all apart of my plan. His mothers death. His meeting with the soul reaper, Rukia Kuchiki. His first fight with a hollow. His first battle with a menos. Him raiding the soul society. Etc.

It was all going to plan. I mean, how could it not? I gained ultimate power by using the Hogyoku and transcending the limits of the soul. I was about to stand above the very heavens themselves!

Or at least it should have. It all came crashing down with one transformation from the very boy whos life I had planned. An unexpected powerup that should not have existed.

Final Getsuga Tenshou

With this transformation. The pitiful cry's of the weak pierced through the heavens themselves and brought down god from his mighty throne.

I lost a majority of my power, but my desires remained and I continued to evolve. But I was betrayed in the end, when the Hogyoku rejected me and that bastard Kisuke was able to seal me.

I was placed in the lowest depths of Muken and I was left with my plans in shambles.

Though not for long.

I may have lost but my resolve remained the same. I dominated the will that exists in the Hogyoku and became a immortal. My beloved Zanpakuto soon followed and now I existed without any weak points. I would no longer have to rely on anyone but myself.

Then the Sealed King returned and I finally had a visitor after so long. I was released from my prison soon after. I fought Yhwach and tricked the quincy king himself. Ichigo killed him and I went back to my prison.

Why did I return to my prison with out a fight? Its simple

Kurosaki was now stronger then ever and could fight me evenly. Along with Kisuke Urahara being there to seal me again. So knowing this I decided to wait and wait I have. For 2000 years I have waited and there has not been an opening.

When Ichigo passed on from old age he was almost immediately promoted to Head-Captain. What makes it worse is all of his friends from all that time ago are right beside him as captains and lets not talk about his decedent's. 

I close my eyes as I sigh.

But I am patient and I will wait until the end of the world if I have to!

???: Oh, but you wont have to

What?

I try to open my eyes but I cant. Like the muscles are not there. I resort to using my senses and see that I am currently in a...     womb.

I have been put into the body of a unborn child and from the looks of it I have a twin. This is most likely the work of the voice I heard. It was strange though. Like that voice was coming from nothing and everything at the same time.

Whoever did this is obviously way above me in power. Meaning that they are not from the three worlds. I have to be cautious for I do not know if there are beings like that in this new place that is filled with many worlds.