The Summoning

Everything is going according to my plan.

The devils responded as I thought and they brought out Alucard. My future rook is a interesting creature. Millions of souls exist in his body and they way he uses them is unique. Well he will join me soon.

Heaven has also reacted as planned and summoned Gilgamesh. I can only guess what they are doing now thanks to he barrier placed by Gilgamesh does not allow me to sense inside. I have no doubt that they are proceeding as I planned and are summoning a army of heroic spirits.

Now I must summon my new subordinates as well. I have studied all of the legends of humans and have picked out the ones that I need for my plan to reach supremacy. The Wise Queen of Assyria, The Most Infamous Criminal in Human History, The Witch Queen, and finally the most interesting, The Root of all Evil.

Currently I am at the mansion that Vali has been using in between his fights throughout the years. I have already set up the summoning circles and begun to power them while keeping their legends in my mind. Soon the room was filled with light as the legendary heroes from history itself arrived!

The first is a man that can be physically described as a gentlemen. He is dressed in cloths hailing from the 19th century of Britain. This man is more than meets the eye however. In reality he is one of the most evil men to ever walk the earth. For he is the most infamous serial killer in history.

Jack the Ripper

Jack the Ripper

The next is a women that can be described as a "depraved beauty" and a "peerlessly beautiful women" wrapped in a dress as "dark as midnight" who emanates a pleasing aroma. She is said to have killed her husband with poison in order to become queen. This being the oldest case of murder by poisoning in legends. She is called "The Wise Queen of Assyria"

 She is called "The Wise Queen of Assyria"

Semiramis

After her is another women who has long blond hair and light blue eyes. She is the legendary witch said to rival the magus of flowers and the mother of the infamous knight of betrayal Mordred. She is the Fairy Queen and the Witch Queen

 She is the Fairy Queen and the Witch Queen