Devils

Sebas: So the boy almost died not even a day after he was reincarnated.

The women I was speaking too nodded. I already knew what was going to happen though. Nothing happens on Earth that I do not know about it.

Sona: Yes. It would seem that Issei Hyoudou was reminiscing his close encounter with death and went back to the park where he met another fallen angel who believed him to be a stray.

 It would seem that Issei Hyoudou was reminiscing his close encounter with death and went back to the park where he met another fallen angel who believed him to be a stray

I just nodded along. The boy will soon learn of his new life and he will be a magnet for trouble. Power attracts power after all. That is why I store mine in a separate dimension.

Sebas: What do you think about all this, dear sister? This area was originally going to be yours alone and yet Lucifer intervened so that his beloved sister could feel special. In all intents and purposes you are the rightful ruler of Kouh and she just let one of your citizens die.

Sona leaned back in her chair with a frown on her face. She is smart. Not on the level of Beelzebub, not even close. She is not mentally challenged though.

Sona: I will talk to her about it. You never did tell me why you wanted to live here with me.

Changing the subject? That love she can feel so easily toward people is what makes her weak. Rias would throw her under the bus at every turn and yet she still holds onto that childhood friend ship.

Sebas: What, can your beloved brother not spend time with his sister~?

She blushed at my question. I remember all the magical girl costumes that my illusion had to witness because of Serafall. She looked like a tomato when she last wore one.

Sona: O-of course brother. Anyways! I have work to do and my peerage will be here soon.

I pushed my self off the wall I was leaning on when I sensed her peerage walking towards the student council room. The room that we are in.

Sebas: They are already here.

She did not even look shocked at my words. I have played the part of my being gifted in the art of sensing so this is not a surprise.

Soon all 7 of her peerage walked through the door that was opened by her queen Tsubaki.