Chao's End

The unholy scream pierced reality as the beast's mere presence began to erode time and space. Its power continued to rise as the void cracked and fractured from its movements alone. The apocalyptic beast not holding anything back as it fights off the 4 pests that pointlessly stand against it.

The beast of comparison has joined the fray and copied the form and powers of the apocalypse. Using its powers against it to help out his fellow Espada. And with 4 people against Trihexa, it is getting backed into a corner as Cath takes is taking in 40% of the power that he would be gaining passively.

With the creator's seals, Escaton Judgment, and Cath limiting its power it can do little to nothing as the giant red dragon bites down on its exoskeleton and cracks it. Vali, in his Diablos Dragon Ascension form,  follows up by stabbing Azreal into the opening and twisting it as he divides its power. 

The beast screech's once again as it moves around erratically. Forcing Vali off of him from the pure force alone.  The beast then began making weird sounds. Kind of like a newborn baby using its voice for the first time, just way more demonic.

Then when it finally gained some sort of semblance of how its voice worked it spoke.

"P... ow... er." The Espada became surprised at this turn of events. "I... need... more... power!" The beast declared.

It then built up its power around it as it roared and released it. Hitting all of the Espada as they began to erode. Their respective healing factors kicked in as they withered in pain.

It then used its senses and searched for the closest cluster of chaos. When it did the beast willed for space to open creating a portal and fled from the void. Escaping out into the universe in a solar system far away from earth. With stars and planets surrounding it, the beast looked around in awe. Having never seen such a sight before.

However, it quickly remembered its objective. It appeared before a planet filled with intelligent lifeforms and flooded it with its power. Causing the planet's inhabitants to commit unspeakable acts that would cause even the evilest of entities to feel disgusted. When this was finished the beast ate the planet in one bite. Returning to 10% of its true power.

Its intellect rose as it planned for the arrival of the Espada. Its chaotic mind working faster than it ever has. So when the Espada finally caught up to the beast they looked on in astonishment as before them was not the centipede-like creature they were just fighting but a humanoid.

"Amazing. This universe is truly amazing. You 4 are truly amazing. I hate that. So I will destroy you all." A foreboding voice escaped the mouth of the beast.

After devouring that planet it gained everything from it. Its past, present, and future were eaten by the beast. Allowing the beast to experience living an infinite amount of lifetimes. It then quickly formed an intelligence and changed its form into something easier to manage.

Its new form takes the appearance of a genderless human that is slightly on the feminine side. Possessing long platinum blue hair and gold eyes that swirled with madness. It even made clothes.

 It even made clothes