Divine Dividing

I cant show up as Sebastian Sitri so I should go drop off this body first. I shunpoed back the the estate and dropped the body off in a minute. Though it seems that a minute was to late. Another energy signature is heading towards the Longinus user. I can tell who it is and this will be fun.

We both arrive at the same time and see a kid around the age of Sona asleep on the ground. He has multiple wounds that seem to be the result of torture. The man I know as Azazel did not notice my arrival and continued forward towards the kid.

 The man I know as Azazel did not notice my arrival and continued forward towards the kid

Aizen: I suggest you move away from the child.

Azazel startled from the voice looked around and did not see anyone. He looked up and then saw him. A man standing in the sky without wings and making it look so easy. A spell? He could sense no magic from the man though. He could actually sense nothing from the entity. It reminding him a being born from the void. He is just floating there with his arms spread out like he is descending from heaven.

Azazel: And who might you be? I don't think I have ever heard of a man with your description

Azazel: And who might you be? I don't think I have ever heard of a man with your description. Which is strange considering your level of power.

His intellect is as good as I have heard. Because he cannot sense my power he automatically assumed that I am strong. He will be useful.

Aizen: I am the man who will be taking that boy. Try and stop me if you like.

Azazel became alarmed at this. He needs this kid to continue his research on dragon type sacred gears. With the kids help he will be able to finish his down fall dragon spear. So he summed multiple spears of light and fired them at Aizen.

Aizen: So be it then.

I then shunpoed past the spears and arrived right in front of Azazel. His eyes widened in surprise of my speed but did not get to react as lighting was already gathering in my palm.

Aizen: Hadō #63. Raikōhō

 Raikōhō