The Big 3

A battle between beasts has begun.

The chaotic power of Trihexa only grew every moment as this battle went on. Trying as hard as it could to return to its true power and utterly violate the overgrown lizard that would dare to stand against chaos itself.

And as it traded blows with the Alatreon it became more and more enraged and frantic. The Emperor Beast has never truly fought someone before. As the only ones that can are Ophis, Great Red, and the Creator. So doing battle with another creature has never crossed the mind of the beast.

I mean even when the Creator appeared in this void he did not fight Trihexa. He only placed all of those seals on it when it was asleep and trying to gather power. As such the beast has never even seen the concept of fighting nor met an equal.

That is why this enraged the beast so. Who did this lowly reptile think he was to stand before IT and defy them!? Such a foolish, utterly stupid, act will lead to the end of this black dragon and after him, the universe.

Alatreon could do nothing but to block, counter, and evade. He has only heard stories of the monster he was now facing and they did not do this thing justice. Even now, even with how weakened this abomination is, it is overpowering him with ease.

And as he was forced to block a swipe from the arm of this thing he could tell that it was getting stronger by the second. If he was asked how weakened is this beast truly Alatreon would reply that Trihexa only currently possess around 5% of its true strength. A ridiculous but true statement.

With that said it is even more ridiculous that Trihexa has the fastest regeneration that Alatreon has ever seen. Even surpassing that of his Lord. The beasts 7 cores do not help either.

Alatreon thought about all of this as his opponent got stronger and stronger. Forcing him to dodge more strikes and counter fewer blows. Showing that Trihexa has truly gained the upper hand.

How about we change that?

Trihexa launched a volley of chaotic attacks that ripped threw space itself and instantly hit Alatreon. Giving him no time to recover the beast used its seemingly endless centipede like tail and wrapped it around the black dragon. Crushing Alatreon and keeping him in place.

Then it latched its mouth around Alatreon's shoulder and bit down. Causing the dragon to roar out in pain. Trihexa then teared off a large chunk of dragons shoulder and eating it right in front of him. Licking its maw with its tongue as it savored its first meal. Devouring some of Alatron's power.

It failed to notice that Alatreon began to glow and by the time it did it was far to late. The ultimate move of Alatreon slammed into the unsuspecting beast. Heavily wounding the beast and further sealing its power. A key factor as Trihexa regaining anymore power would lead to his imminent demise.

The beast gained distance between the two of them as it looked at Alatreon in a new light. It would no longer play around. The overgrown lizard's priority rate has risen in the eyes of Trihexa.

Wanting to finish this farce before the lizard could pull another trick like that, Trihexa rushed at him with speed massively faster than light. Alatreon intercepted the beast with a massive blast of fire that caused the beast to release a unholy screech. He followed up by drooping the temperature around the beast in such a manor that it created a flash freeze like effect.

Freezing the beast solid. Allowing Alatreon to breath out in relief. He did not expect that to work but looking at the frozen monstrosity before him it did indeed work. At least that was until he felt something truly horrific.

He felt Trihexa's power drastically increase. The cause was simple really. Trihexa is the embodiment of Chaos. Meaning that all of the chaos in this universe has come about thanks to it. As such it can reclaim it. Making him have a almost inexhaustible source of energy.

As such it thawed it's body with relative ease. Setting its eyes upon Alatreon once again with a new found sense of clarity in its eyes.

It then built up its energy as reality quaked in dread. The pure chaotic nature of its energy causing for the very laws of the universe to be warped and twisted to its will as the large ball of energy formed above its mouth.

That purple ball of energy then began to shrink down to a small size before Trihexa ate it whole. This action seem to bear no fruit until it's body began to burst and swell until it could no longer contain the power it swallowed and released it from its mouth in a massive wave a pure chaos heading straight towards Alatreon.

The black dragon could do nothing. Having used most of his energy when using Escaton Judgment and that attack before him is unprecedented in its destructive power.

But in the end he still put up a fight. Making a barrier out of all of the elements to hopefully save himself even if the odds are against him.

When the chaos hit the barrier it almost instantly broke it. Alatreon would have died in a split second but is only alive now thanks to a humanoid figure appearing slightly in front of him.

That figure is none other than Vali Lucifer who used the ability Reflect to reinforce the barrier made by Alatreon. Sending some of the attack backwards in the chaotic current and causing a chain reaction that ended the attack sent by Trihexa.

The beast was then counter attacked by the hottest flame in existence that slammed into its back. Curtesy of the Red Dragon Emperor who then retreated and appeared by Alatreon and Vali. 

All of this caused Alatreon to grin while looking over the changes in the two. The new sword that Vali now wields causes even him to be cautious and this new entity that is combination of Sukuna and Ddraig is simply astounding, as he understands what they have become.

"Both of you sure have grown. Sadly we have no time to catch up. We have work to do." The other two nodded at the words of Alatreon.

This opponent is no joke. But with the power of the Cero, Primera, and Segunda Espada they have faith in their survival. They are the top 3 strongest in Aizen's army and they will not disgrace their lord with a pitiful defeat.

They will claim...

Victory