Spoils of War

Aizen sat upon his throne as he used his senses to see everything that is happening within the underworld. You may have expected Aizen to rebuild all that he destroyed and maybe make a new race but that is not the case. In fact the underworld is more destroyed now than when Alucard was defeated.

It is a wasteland filled only barren land. This was caused by the army of Taken that Beelzebub is making. The Espada and Aizen live in the Hanging Gardens so the planet on the ground is of no need to them. So the Octava Espada has been releasing a countless amount of Taken on the land and ordering them to fight each other.

This entire layer of the underworld is now a battlefield where the battle never stopped. They have been ordered to ignore the familiar forest because of the daughter of Tiamat. If she dies to early then Aizen will not be ready for the primordial mother and will have a huge setback in his plans. Other than that though they can fight anywhere.

This allows for them to get stronger by killing each other and eating the fallen souls. Allowing for them grow infinitely stronger while there are no enemies around. The only problem that is brings is the noise and endless battle always blaring in Aizens senses but he has learned to tune out most of it.

There is one Taken that Aizen has been watching closely. It is the same one from the peace treaty. The monster has been fighting for the longest and yet he is still alive. He has shown to be the apex predator of what Aizen is now calling the Pit. He has even grown strong enough to take fight one on one with a Doomsday and come out alive. Yes, Aizen is enjoying his feats. If everything goes according to plan then that Taken will soon be on the level of a Espada.

Aizen then removed his senses from the underworld and focused on the new powers that he has gained from taking over hell.

The boy that he had manipulated in the past came into the possession of Regulus Nemea. He was defeated though when Tobio appeared before him allowing for Aizen to claim the soul of the lion. Gaining immense physical strength and protection from projectiles. The later being something that will help greatly in his fight with Gilgamesh.

Aizen also gained the Kankara Formula and Absolute defense from the two devil kings. Making magical attacks fundamentally useless against Aizen and physical attacks not being far behind. Though these will be practically useless against Gilgamesh thanks to the fact of him having weapons that affect causality.

In the end this has helped Aizen a lot and soon Aizen will show the world his power once more and quell any forces that would dare to interfere in the battle between two Kings. The mere thought of it would be synopsis with suicide.

_____________________________________

"Impossible! How could you find the spear of destiny just lying around!? That makes absolutely no sense!" yelled a voice filled with disbelief

The one that the voice belongs to is a massive demonic looking entity. Having two long horns jutting out of its head and having no facial features besides two orange glowing eyes. Fire appears to spew out of its back that is full of spikes. His body gives out a aura that would cause many to go insane.

 His body gives out a aura that would cause many to go insane