Right of Ruling

Within the destroyed dimension a war is taking place. This war is being fought by an infinite amount of 2 people. Both are strong in their own right but on this battlefield, they are merely foot soldiers. Immortal ones but foot soldiers all the same.

There is no order in this battle. No chivalry. No class. Only the victor and the loser.

You can witness this when a version of Gilgamesh sneak attacked a version of Aizen. Or when a version of Aizen teamed up with himself to take down one Gilgamesh. On both sides of this war, you could see various war crimes taking place that would cause lesser men to lose themselves.

Not that they care. Gilgamesh and Aizen have long given up the notion that one is better than the other. They only have their ambition and the one who stands in their way. The battle between Gold and Violet can be seen from all over the multiverse.

No side has any clear advantage. Leading to an eternal battle that has no end. But that is fine. No, that is perfect. This is all Aizen ever wanted. A rival that could give him a challenge. Someone who could relate to his supremacy. That is why every single version of Aizen has a massive grin on their faces.

The King of Heroes is enjoying this as well, his laughter being proof. The only equal he ever met was Enkidu. A weapon made by the gods. It is because Enkidu was a sentient weapon that he never really considered the chains of heaven to be his rival.

Then Aizen showed up. The mastermind wished for the same thing he did and that is why he allowed him to come this far. Not only for his entertainment but in hopes that Aizen would be able to become that rival he always wished for. And he did not disappoint.

This battle became their life's as centuries passed. Neither side slowing down or caring for such things. However, they decided that it was getting a bit stale. As they can only attack each other in so many ways before it gets repetitive. That is why they decided to drop the battle royal and return to the classic 1v1, while also kicking it up a notch.

With that thought in mind, the various versions of Aizen and Gilgamesh turned on one another. The versions of Aizen turned to the original Aizen and allowed him to absorb them. While the versions of Gilgamesh, united under the banner of defeating Aizen, allowed themselves to be absorbed by the original Gilgamesh.

This massive influx of power causing their mere presences to destroy the universe. They then increased the size of their body's to gain more room to fight freely, becoming large enough to stand on top of a universe as they looked around at the universes that surround them.

 They then increased the size of their body's to gain more room to fight freely, becoming large enough to stand on top of a universe as they looked around at the universes that surround them

"King of Heroes." Gilgamesh looked upon his equal with a raised eyebrow. "This has been fun but you know that this is not the end of my ambition. My wish for having a rival will not stand in the way of my dream,  I will transcend all." Aizen spoke with resolve.

"Of course, I expect nothing less from my rival. However, don't expect me to just let you win. I will never lose, not even to you. You will die here and become the foundation of my rule." Gilgamesh said with equal resolve.