Goals

The night soon arrived with Aizen not moving once from his chair.

Vali and Tobio have already went to their rooms for some sleep while Alatreon is now sleeping on top of Jin like some pedestal. They were both holding back a lot but the fight was still amusing to watch even for someone like Aizen.

Though he has bigger things that need his attention. Like fixing the Hogyoku and beating Gilgamesh.

Well there is not anything truly wrong with the Hogyoku but more per se with Aizen. Ever since he was defeated by the Final Getsuga Tenshou his desires have shifted. He went from wanting to "Transend all" to desiring to "Survive". So he gained immortality and infinite energy but in exchange he lost the transformations.

No longer can he evolve at any moment. He can still use the power of the Hogyoku and produce miracle's but its core function will always be to keep Aizen alive. For the moment that is fine but later down the line he will face the strongest powers in this world and he will need all the strength that he can get.

Gilgamesh is another problem all together. He does not bother to hide his power so Aizen can see it as clear as day. A massive force that makes Alatreon look like a puppy in comparison. A power that even if Aizen were to release his seals, he would still lose by a long shot.

The only logical conclusion was reached by Aizen. He needs to allow the Hogyoku to gain enough power to be able to "Transend" him up to Gilgamesh's level. Only then can he achieve his goal. But where could he gain all of these souls? The amount needed would be around 300 million human souls after all.

Well Aizen already has a plan for that.

{Next Day}

An important day has arrived for the young high-class devils of the underworld. The time has come for correlation. The young devils will now be betrothed to their future spouses. A day that Aizen has been waiting for.

So every young high-class devil must gather in a single estate. This time the mansion that they are going to is from the Astorath pillar. Which is conveniently the pillar that birthed the current Beelzebub. Though unlike Sirzechs, Ajuka actually did not want this to take place here. Well he doesn't really care about his family anyway.

Aizen hopes that one of these fools will do something interesting, otherwise this will be very boring. After all tricking the devil society is nothing compared to the thrill Aizen felt when he tricked the entirety of the soul society for centuries. Aizen still looks back to his betrayal with a smile on his face. What a day that was.

It is hilarious that those old fools in the council of elders are throwing a party for this. A party! Most of these devils have been dreading this day for the majority of their lives and they throw them a fucking party. Diabolical.

So as Aizen sits amongst the crowd at this party he cant help but feel the urge to chuckle. Those old fools are nothing but leach's on this society. He picks up his drink of fruit punch and drinks it as a familiar person sits beside him.

Seekvaria: Hello Sebas.

Aizen just side eyed her before smiling in amusement and replying.

Sebas: You know its rude to sit down without my permission, girl.

Seek blushed in embarrassment as she tried to piece together a retort but Aizen kept his act and chuckled,

Sebas: Its all right Seek-chan. I just could not resist you know.

Seek playfully hit him on his arm as she spoke.

Seek: Have you heard Sebas?

Aizen raised an eyebrow so she continued