The Apocalypse

"Finally we have arrived at the summit of our goal"

5 entities stood in a void. This void being similar but vastly different to the dimension gap. This space denies the existence of all things. Making it impossible most beings to survive here but those with sufficient strength can resist this effect.

That being the case for the beings present. All of them are major evil gods who have the power to back that up. Hades, Nyx, Erebus, Tartarus, and Angra Mainyu are names that spread fear and terror throughout the world. Yet that is not enough for them. They want more.

That is why they have arrived in this dimension. The End of the World. The place were creation ends and the border of the universe. It is in this place that the legendary Emperor Beast of Apocalypse is imprisoned. The one destined to completely annihilate this universe.

The biblical god, a being that was said to be omnipotent, had to use most of his power to trap this beast. Thus allowing for a being like him who could compete with the dragon gods to die.

Its sad really. He was the personification of creation. The one who started all things. If he was still alive then this universe would truly be eternal. Yet now that he is dead this universe is falling apart. Allowing for the heroic spirits to gain the amount of power they did.

"Of course we did brother! Collecting those sacred gears was like taking candy from a baby. Honestly, to think that the key to this seal was in the hands of humans... It hurts to think about." Nyx said in exasperation.

Erebus nodded his head at his sister/wife's prideful words. It truly was easy as the only sacred gear user that put up any real fight was a women named Walburga who possessed Incinerate Anthem. Unfortunately for her, she was only human and fell before the might of the Alliance of Hell.

"There it is! The malice coming from the inside of that thing is terrifying! How wonderful!" Exclaimed Angra Mainyu in excitement.

In front of the group was a large planetoid. A seemingly white mass larger than the earth. If one were to look closely however they would see that it is not a plant but instead seals. Millions of seals. Each one of them being the strongest bindings that this world has ever seen.

And the only purpose of all of these seals is to entrap one beast.

The 5 evil gods could not help but break into a deep sweat. Doubts formed in there minds. As it would take not even half of a single one of these seals to imprison them, is it truly wise to free the monster in front of them?

Yet that rational thought was quickly pushed away by their pride. All of there lives they have been worshipped and revered. They have never lost to anything and they would not lose to some mere beast.

How wrong they are...

Hades then summoned the 4 holy relics. The One and True Holy Spear. The Crucified Stand of Purple Flame. The Unparalleled Crown of the Abyss and finally The Holy Grail of the Secluded World. All of them have come together for a single purpose of releasing the apocalyptic beast.

But as they began the process of breaking the seals they failed to notice something that Aizen noticed all that time ago. Within the ultimate Longinus is the will of a being far stronger than they could ever dream of. The Biblical God.

And as they used the holy relics to manipulate the seals binding Trihexa that will acted. The will took control over all of its original power present and used it to attack the beast. A last ditch effort to destroy the beast once and for all before it destroyed the universe.

The evil gods became shocked at this development as they narrowly dodged the large explosion that radiated within the dimension. They looked on with shock as a unholy scream resounded within the dimension. The Emperor Beast of Apocalypse screeching in pain from the attack.

The evil gods were then forced to turn their attention else were  when they felt a terrifying presence behind them. A large being with three green eyes stood their with a even larger sword in hand. Its aura though was a mere drop of blood in comparison to the endless chaotic sea that is Trihexa's power.

 Its aura though was a mere drop of blood in comparison to the endless chaotic sea that is Trihexa's power

"Well done. You have completed your mission, even if you did not know about his plans. You are now relived of your duties." With those words Oryx cleaved the heads off of the evil gods bodies with one simple swing of his sword.

Oryx then devoured their souls with haste. His power once again growing with this conquest. Truly a soul eater.

As the evil gods were ended The Beast of the End finally got its bearings together. Its long centipede like body being able to move for the first time in 2000 years. The energy of the beast has been sapped away by the seals placed upon it but they will soon return to their former unholy glory.

It used its countless limbs to break apart the chains holding it in place. Revealing its massive form to all in attendance. 

Multiple seals littered the monstrosity's body with nails still piercing its body

Multiple seals littered the monstrosity's body with nails still piercing its body. And with its power being so weak compared to its prime,  a being so far weaker than it like Oryx could gaze upon this form without going complete insane.  

So as it focused its attention on Oryx he felt true fear. The abomination before him is like nothing he has ever seen. He even flinched when he saw one of the faces on its body scream in unparalleled pain. This thing is as disgusting as it is powerful.

That statement was proven true a moment later when the monster dashed at him and before he could react the being was already before him and about to disintegrate him with a swipe of its hand but was intercepted by a large black dragon.

The two titans towered above Oryx as they struggled to overpower the other. This ended when Trihexa won and threw the dragon away. It then completely ignored Oryx as set its sights upon the stronger prey. Salivating at the sent of Alatreon's power.

Alatreon then readied himself for the fight of his life as this will be truly be the last real battle he will ever face. At this moment it is either sink or swim. Do or die. 

It is time for...

Armageddon