Greatest Hunter

"For us to work together... Its Ironic really."

Alucard Hellsing. The man who was given the title 'True Monster'. He was one of the Aces in the Anti-Satan army and a main contributor in their win. His body holds 300,000,000 souls. The First Vampire and the one who killed the King of Flies, the son of Beelzebub. A abomination in every sense of the word.

"Heh. So it would seem."

Beelzebub. The one who is commonly know as the Devil. He was born as the God of Darkness in Ekron, before being widely worshipped in the Philistines. When Lucifer fell from grace he sought out Beelzebub to join him. Allowing Beelzebub to become a member of the original 4 great Satan's and the figure head of the sin of gluttony. He was later cursed by Lucifer. Gaining the title 'Anathema'.

"Always so cold. We might die here you know, why don't you open up a little?" Alucard joked.

Beelzebub merely shook his head at the vampires words. Knowing how almost impossible it is to kill Alucard. The amount of time and effort it would take would make it pointless.

"Hilarious. Now stop messing around. We have work to do." Said Beelzebub.

Alucard was about to respond to his rival, when he was interrupted by a arrow. He caught the arrow and crushed it but was forced to dodge when several more ripped threw the air. He used his minds eye and located the archer. Grinning ferally when he did.

"Oye, Oye, you cant be serious! Beelzebub look at that and tell me that he looks like an archer to you! If his frame is not enough just look at that babyface!" Alucard yelled in disbelief while laughing at the mans face.

He did not need to yell at him as Beelzebub has located their opponent as well. He couldn't say that he was not surprised. A tall and extremely muscled man was the one who fired the arrows. The problem was that he looked more like a brawler and berserker than a Archer. His face did not make it any better as it was cubby and contrasted greatly with the rest of his body.

 His face did not make it any better as it was cubby and contrasted greatly with the rest of his body

The Archer then fired more arrows. This time at Beelzebub. Not being the type to dodge such simple attacks, he vibrated his body to the point of allowing the arrows to simply pass threw his body.

"An archer, huh? You will need more than simple arrows to defeat me." Said Beelzebub.

Both Alucard and Beelzebub blitzed up to the man in a impressive show of speed. However this did not impress the man as his eyes tracked them the entire way. Not losing sight of them for a single instance.

Alucard stood up to the man and looked directly into his eyes. "What's with that look Jimmy? Did some mean man steal your teddy bear? Or is the priest out late tonight? We all know how much you love that priest." Asked Alucard.

The man before them face was contorted when they first saw him. The reason unknow to them but that didn't stop Alucard's dark humor. No it did not.

The man placed his large hand on Alucard's shoulder. Showing the massive size difference between them.

"In all of my life. I have never once taken pleasure in the act of killing. Only the hunt. But what I am about to do to your disgusting, revolting, and pathetic existence... I am going to enjoy it. Very much."

After saying these words the man brought down his club upon Alucard. Holding him in place and not allowing him to move as he tried to crush the man. This proved difficult when Alucard raised his hands to block the attack and thanks to now being a 'Rook' he did just that.

He was given that specific predator piece because Aizen noticed that Alucard's only weakness is his durability. If his body was stronger he could last longer in battle without having to use one of his souls. So Aizen made him the most annoying tank in history.  

"Oh... yeah? What could have made you so angry?" Alucard spoke as he struggled.

The man used his other hand to punch Alucard away as he bellowed, "Your comrade killed Artemis! I will avenge her death! Even if it is the last thing I do!"

He then fired multiple arrows. These ones being different as they glowed blue. The arrows pierced into Alucards flesh because of their demonic power. Staggering the monster as he ripped them out. Merely grinning at a wound that would put a normal man on the ground.

The archer was then caught off guard as he felt something rip through his chest. Looking down he saw a hand. That hand belonging to Beelzebub who looked at him coldly. Not an ounce of emotion on his face.

"You know nothing of pain, Orion." Said Beelzebub and he fazed his arm out of Orion and jumped back.

The words enraged Orion but they are true. Compared to Beelzebub his pain is nothing. The death of a loved one can not even be related to being forced to kill that said loved one. Such is the pain brought by the curse placed upon him by Satan.

"You know nothing, Demon!" Yelled Orion as his wound quickly healed.

Seeing that their opponent is beyond reason, Beelzebub and Alucard started their offensive.

They did not even need to converse with one another as they attacked at the same time. Alucard arriving in front of Orion as he landed a spartan kick to his chest. Beelzebub followed up by appearing above Alucard and preforming a axe kick to his head. All of this causing Orion to reel back.

Alucard attacked again with a right hook but it was caught by Orion. The mans immense physical strength as he gripped Alucards hand as he turned a full 180 degrees and slammed the vampire into the ground with enough force to break apart the ground.

He continued his attack by stomping on Alucard multiple times. Killing him in the process. Knowing that it would take some time for his comrade to get up Beelzebub used Sorath Vau and slammed his cane onto the head of Orion. The powerful vibrations giving the superhuman a concussion as he held his head in pain.

This gave Alucard enough time to burn a soul and revive. Getting up jumped back to finish healing his wounds. When he did finish, Orion did as well. Orion was not going to be caught off guard by their attacks again as he readied his stance with his opponents doing the same.

All of them had the same thought. No matter what happens here. If Orion wins or Beelzebub and Alucard wins is trivial. This is a battle to the death. Neither of them will stop until the other stops breathing.

Their Fates are Sealed