King of Heaven: Gilgamesh

The group of Espada walked threw the realm of Heaven with the up most focus. A high-class heroic spirit could appear any moment and a fight would undoubted break out. Meaning that they could not let their guard down unless they wished for death.

However, as they walked upon heaven they did not find a single soul. Not a single angel or heroic spirit. Unease settled within them as they traveled to the final floor of heaven. Its at times like this that Tobio curses the fact that Aizen never explains his plans.

At least he can take comfort knowing that Aizen has never been wrong.

As Tobio Ikuse, Semiramis, and Jack the Ripper finally arrived at the final floor of Heaven, they were met with a brilliant shining gold throne which the King of Heroes sat upon. He did not make any indication that he noticed their arrival. His eyes are closed as he rests his cheek on his hand.

As Tobio was about to step forward and address Gilgamesh he was interrupted at the arrival of a extremely strong individual. Not nearly as strong as Gilgamesh but right behind Solomon in terms of strength.

"His majesty will not be gracing you with his attention, as he put it. Something about not standing the presence of a real mongrel...  Well it does not matter to me. My name is Romulus! The founder and Emperor of the glorious Rome! It is now my duty to remove you from existence !" Spoke Romulus as he pointed at Tobio.

The man that stood before them is a dark skinned red eyed man. He posses blue hair that falls down his back. He is wearing is wearing large golden armor with golden wing like protrusions on his back.

Tobio got a bad feeling as a moment later Romulus's hand gripped his face and used it to forcefully break threw the 7 levels of heaven before they exited the realm of Heaven

Tobio got a bad feeling as a moment later Romulus's hand gripped his face and used it to forcefully break threw the 7 levels of heaven before they exited the realm of Heaven. This bewildered his fellow Espada as they turned their attention back to Gilgamesh.

As they did the hole is the floor rapidly patched itself up and when it finished it appeared as if nothing had happened in the first place. Gilgamesh finally opened his eyes as he looked upon the two remaining Espada in heaven. His attire has changed into something more common from his time. He also summoned a glass of wine.

"Honestly, if that Aizen guy was not so entertaining I would kill him for this

"Honestly, if that Aizen guy was not so entertaining I would kill him for this. Ordering his dog to appear before me is downright infuriating." He took a sip of his wine "If this world was not so pathetic I would not have to rely on such a crude form of entertainment."

The kings crimson orbs locked onto the two Espada as he unsummoned his wine glass. He then leaned forward and spoke directly to them.

"You are wondering why there are no angels, right? As a gracious King I will tell you. That Gabriel women tried to use those futile command seals to make me kill Aizen. The shock on her face when they could not control me was quite amusing. In retaliation I destroyed those pigeons." Spoke Gilgamesh casually.

This shocked the two Espada. They had thought that Gilgamesh was reliant on Gabriel to stay out of the Throne of Heroes. Semiramis noticed the reason.

"You have achieved true incarnation. Such a feat should be impossible, even for you." She spoke in awe and confusion.

The king laughed at her words. Not at all minding the last part.

"That would be true if I was summoned anywhere but here. The angels thought that they has me under their control but they were doomed from the start. For there is a artifact within heaven that holds the power to free me from my bindings." Informed Gilgamesh.

Semiramis had a idea on what that Item is and she was proven correct when a golden portal opened and Gilgamesh pulled out a golden chalice.

"The True Holy Grail. The ultimate wish granting device. With this I was able to be born again and claimed the very heavens for myself! Now I am as I should have always been. All of my power is now available to me. No longer is it split in pieces!" Proclaimed Gilgamesh. 

This scared the two Espada. What is the true limit of Gilgamesh's power? They did not know. They can only hope that their lord had this in his plan. Otherwise all of this has been for naught.

"Do not be so tense, Mongrels. Aizen Sosuke is not yet ready to face me and I am not the type to pluck unripe fruit. I will let him reach his full potential and then I will show him his hubris. For the mean time I find myself in the need of some entertainment." Said Gilgamesh.  

He then cast his gaze upon Semiramis.

"Stand aside, girl. I have no time for weaklings like you."

And with that Semiramis found herself flung out of Heaven. She crashed down upon the earth and awaited her chance. Her lord had to have sent her there for a reason. So she waited for that reason.

Gilgamesh then looked upon the most famous criminal in history. While he is nothing in front of him, he spoke truly about waiting for Aizen to grow, so he will have to entertain him for now. Even if he has to break this toy in the meantime.

Jack knew that he would most likely not survive this encounter. His lord has sent him to his death. He looks death right in the mouth and approaches his demise. Even as he brandishes his knifes and numerous golden portals appear behind his opponent, all Jack does is smile with blood lust.

If this is what allows him to be useful to his lord then so be it. Besides, his lord will not fail. When Aizen's plan is complete bringing him back to life will be a simple task.

"Now, Mongrel. Lets play a...

Game