Kings Arrival

As Sukuna and Oryx conquered the Olympians Aizen arrived at his own destination. The main reason that he picked the Greek for his show of power. The sisters of Fate.  They hold dominion over all gods and mortals. The only ones exempt from this is Gilgamesh, thanks to his power being superior, Tiamat, Great Red, Ophis, and Trihexa. 

So as Aizen walked into the home of the Moirai,  they looked upon him with hatred. 

"Interloper. Why have you come before us?" Asked Lahkesis.

Aizen kept his smirk on his face as he spoke.

"Why would I not come here? Can you not see my destiny?" He asked mockingly.

The Fates gained a enraged look as they snarled at him.

"That is not how we work. I bind all things at the moment of their birth. My sister, Lahkesis, would then determine how long that life would live and Atropos would then claim their lives. You, who is not from here, is out of our control." Clotho spoke through gritted teeth.

"You do not belong here. We can see the past, present, and future of every being born in this universe. Even those that were born before we were even born. We had everything planned out. That was until you arrived. You change the fates of those you meet. You have derailed our plans and have left the universe in chaos. We will not let your chaos continue!" Finished Atropos.

Yet as they went to attack Aizen he simply spoke.

"I see. Your anger is valid. I too was angry when my plans did not prevail. The only problem is that you are already dead." Aizen stated.

This confused the sisters but they soon realized that they could not move. They stared at Aizen as he spoke the last word they would ever hear.

"Shatter"

And with that their reality shattered before them. In truth they died the moment Aizen entered the room. He cut them to pieces. They believed that they were alive however as Aizen spoke to there souls. He then shattered their illusions and they lost consciousness.

Aizen then absorbed their souls and gained power over the fate of the universe. Now he can make his own fate and control others. The strongest in this universe however can ignore that. This also allows Aizen to finally locate the scared gear that he has had his eyes on for a while.  

With his quest being complete Aizen shunpoed above mount Olympus and watched the Takee evolve into the being now called Oryx. This was not a coincidence. Oryx was the only remaining Taken that was made by hand while the rest are now made by Beelzebub's sacred gear. Aizen also made sure that Oryx would get strong enough to take Beelzebub's place when the time is right.

He did this by using the Hogyoku to grant his desire to have Oryx use the power he takes in a certain way and to make sure that Oryx would gain intelligence. All of this has now be put into fortition when he absorbed the souls of the gods. Making him who he now is.   

Yet as Aizen was about to meet his creation for the first time he was interrupted when the barrier he made with the powers of the sacred gear broke. A single blade being the cause as it ripped through space itself. 2 men then descended upon mount Olympus.

The first being a tall man with silver-gray hair. His body is incased in radiant silver woven plate amour. He carries a great sword on his back. His skin, that is visible, is brown. He seems to have dragon like scales coating his body. His Aura is strong enough to rival Aizens Espada. Without a doubt this a 5 star servant.

With him is a man clad in simple black armor

With him is a man clad in simple black armor. All you can see is the ghastly glow of the mans eyes because everything else is covered up. The madman emits a black smoke. This man is clearly under the affect of Mad Enhancement and has been left nothing more than a Beast running on instinct alone.

 This man is clearly under the affect of Mad Enhancement and has been left nothing more than a Beast running on instinct alone

Both heroic spirits arrived before Sukuna and Oryx and begun to fight them. With the silver one fighting Sukuna and the insane one fighting Oryx. Aizen just watched this as he then looked up and the sky and spoke.

"Gilgamesh, huh?" Spoke Aizen with a smirk.

As the man himself stood in the sky above Aizen with his own smirk on his face. He is no longer wearing the armor that he was summoned in but instead he is wearing something far more common in modern times.

 By his side is a 12 winging angel that Aizen easily identified as the Gabriel and judging by the command seal on her hand she is the master of Gilgamesh

Aizen expected that Gilgamesh would respond to the destruction of the Greek Pantheon and here he is. His power vibrated through the universe itself. Telling all those who felt it that he is their king. As his power focused on Aizen his gold aura was met with a purple one as they clashed for supremacy.

Eventually Gilgamesh smirked as he focused his power even more causing Aizen to lose the battle of pure strength. Even his infinitely regenerating power can not stand against the pure potency of Gilgamesh's power. Aizen almost spat out blood before he healed himself. Yet his face never changed.

Gilgamesh is far above him at this point in time. Any other person in Aizen's position would have absorbed the souls of Alucard just so that they can stand a chance against the golden king and survive. Aizen is not planning on just surviving Gilgamesh. 

He is planning on surpassing him and if Gilgamesh saw him as a threat to soon then he would be killed instantly. The smart thing to do is play on the kings arrogance and make him think that he holds all the cards and when the time finally arrives Aizen shows that he held the Joker all along. His victory will be unquestionable. Absolute. 

So when Gilgamesh spoke to Aizen for the first time he did not allow his pride to affect his thinking. The King spoke one word. That word being...

Mongrel