Expansion

4 years have passed since Aizen and Seekvaria became engaged. Since then many things have happened.

Sona Sitri has gotten out of her arranged marriage by using a game of chess. Now she can only be married to someone that beats her in a game of chess. What she does not understand is that now she is open to individuals that are way older than her. There are multiple terrible people in this world that could easily beat her in chess. Way worse than the one she was engaged to before. Well she will understand further down the line.

Aizen has used this time to further his power by feeding devils that have clan traits to the Hogyoku. He has gained the clan traits [Time], [Power of Destruction], [Crack], [Worthless] and [Hole]. He used these new abilities to make enhance his Kidos. Allowing him to use them in new ways.  

Rias Gremory still whines about her marriage. Though she does nothing to change her fate. She does not plan. She does not get stronger. She does nothing. Just whines to whoever will listen to her. Her potential is wasted.

Vali and Tobio have improved during this time. They can now go to Alatreon's mountain and train against him so they no longer have to rely on Aizen for that. The only problem was that Vali was being held back by his past. Fear is necessary for evolution but irrational fear will get him anywhere.

The fear that one can be killed at any moment is important but Vali should not fear someone that he can defeat. To show him this Aizen decided to deal with the Old Satan faction now and have Vali fight and best Rizevim.

Of course Aizen knows that Vali also has attachments to his mother that may jeopardize his loyalty. That's why Aizen already checked on her and was happy to know that Razevan removed her memories and she now has started a whole new family for herself. Now Vali can let her go and stay focused on the mission.

Speaking of Vali he has just returned from his quest of vengeance and is now knelling in front of Aizen.

Vali: I have succeeded my Lord.

Aizen nods as he looks at the battered form of Rizevim.

Aizen: So it would seem. You are free to leave.

But Vali does not. He stays while looking at the ground. Aizen raises a eyebrow at this,

Aizen: Is there something that you need?

Vali nods his head.

Vali: Yes Lord Aizen. I want to know if you know where my mother is.

Aizen nodded before closing his eyes and acting like he is trying to locate her.

Aizen: I found her. She lives in America , specifically in the state called Nebraska. Go there and you will find her. You will know what to do when you see her.

Vali pressed his forehead into the ground as he exclaimed.

Vali: Thank you, Lord Aizen!

He stood up and went to teleport away but Aizen spoke up before he could,

Aizen: I have decided that you and Tobio are ready to show the world the might of The White Dragon Emperor and The Fallen Dog God.

Vali grin exidently at this while Aizen continued.

Aizen: So once you finish your business with your mother return here to meet the new peerage member before heading out again to gain experience.

He was confused on who this new peerage member could be but just nodded and teleported away.

Aizen looked at the man on the floor and without mercy he fed his black soul to the Hogyoku. He then removed all of the evil from his soul using his desires and added what he wanted to the Hogyoku.

Transcendent KingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara