The Espada

"Welcome everyone." said Aizen.

All of his peerage members gathered in the throne room of the Hanging Gardens of Babylon. Looking up at their Lord as he sat upon the large throne. Each of them standing directly before him.

"With Alucard we finally have all of our members

"With Alucard we finally have all of our members. Tobio Ikuse, Vali Lucifer, Alatreon, Beelzebub, Jack, Morgan le Fay, Semiramis, Angra Mainyu, Cath Palug, and Alucard Hellsing. To celebrate this I have decided to give all of you ranks. Numbers. These ranks will determine which among you are the strongest and who has more authority." Aizen spoke.

Hearing this they all grew excited to know who was truly the strongest. While both Vali and Angra wanted to know which of them is stronger.

"Keep in mind that this ranking only ranks the amount of power you have. So with the right conditions the weakest could kill someone above them. The numbers can also change. If you get stronger then your number will reflect that. I hope that this will motivate you to do just that." Aizen said with a tone of voice that told them that they will train to get stronger. Its not a suggestion.

"You will be ranked from 0 to 9. 0 being the strongest. Now lets begin." Said Aizen while his peerage stiffened, awaiting their numbers.

"Number 9 is Semiramis." Aizen stated as a number 9 appeared on the back side of her left hand.

Aizen sent her a look that she easily interrupted. Semiramis could easily kill the next few rankers with her poison but her power level itself is much lower than them. Semiramis just smiled at Aizen making sure that he knows that she does not care for her rank.

"Number 8 is Beelzebub" He said as a tattoo of the number 8 appeared on the left side of Beelzebub's neck.

Another instance where Beelzebub could defeat those higher than him with the demonic beings that he can create with Annihilation Maker but one on one he would lose. His intelligence more than makes up for that in Aizens mind.

"Number 7 is Alucard Hellsing" Aizen said as the number 7 showed up on Alucards tongue.

This one was close. Both Beelzebub and Alucard could easily be switched around but Aizen decided that Alucards Immortality puts him above.

"Number 6 is Jack the Ripper" Aizen said as the number 6 appeared on the right side of Jack's lower back.

Jacks power was hard to place. But with all of his personal skills and his ability to make divine constructs he has been placed at number 6.

"Number 5 is Morgan le Fay" He said as the tattoo showed up on her on her left shoulder.

Thanks to her EX rank noble phantasm and her outstanding magecraft she deserves this number. She could at least incapacitate the ones below her with her noble phantasm for a long time. I am looking at you Alucard.

"Number 4 is Cath Palug" Aizen said as the tiny beast responded with a "Fou!" as the number 4 appeared on his right hip.

Aizen smiled as the beast did a some kind of dance. Now that he will have human intellect the beast will be able to use his power in new ways. Allowing for him to rise up on this list later on.

 Allowing for him to rise up on this list later on

"Number 3 is Tobio Ikuse." Said Aizen as Tobio smiled. His tattoo being on the middle of his back.

With his all severing scythe and his cursed flames he is easily qualified for this position. Not to mention his final form that he has yet to use. Aizen knows that he will have to use it soon.

"Number 2 is Angra Mainyu" Aizen said as the number 2 appeared on the abdomen of the hollow. 

Thanks to his instant regeneration that allows him to heal faster than any of his comrades and his hollow skills he has been placed here. His Noble Phantasm could allow him to defeat beings far stronger than him as well.

"Number 1 is Vali Lucifer." Aizen said to the shocked Vali as the number 1 appeared on his left pectoral muscle.

While normally Vali would have been lower on this ranking he has recently unlocked a new form that he has not told anyone about. Though he should have know that his Lord would have already know before even he did. Causing him to sigh in acceptance.

"Now finally, number 0 is Alatreon" Aizen stated as the number 0 appeared on his left horn. 

He truly is the strongest. His final move could kill Alucard in one hit. Even Aizen does not want to get hit by it again.

"Now, from this point forward you will all be know as the Espada. My enforcers. My swords. Does anyone have any complaints?" Aizen stated and then asked. 

They all replied with negatives and Aizen smiled. Now there something else that he needs to deal with.

"In the future we will be facing the God of Evil, Angra Mainyu. In order to make things easier can I give you a new name Angra?" Aizen asked.

"I do not care. This name was given to me when I became the root of all evil. Change it to what you wish." Angra spoke in a bored tone. Now that he knows that he is below Vali he wants to go train with Ddraig in order to surpass his rival.

"Excellent. Henceforth you shall be know as Sukuna Ryomen. The King of Domination. I hope you like it." Said Aizen while not seeming like he cared if the hollow liked it or not. He really didn't.

The newly named Sukuna just nodded his head.

"Good. All of you may now continue with your own devices." He said as they all bowed and started to leave.

Semiramis picked up Smol Alatreon and cuddled him as she ran off to her room. Morgan just left with Cath jumping up onto her shoulder. Beelzebub left to start making a lot more Taken and Doomsdays. The rest left to go training or to went to their rooms.

Aizen sat on his new throne with a smirk on his face. It seems that Gilgamesh does not care about the underworld. It was expected but not certain. It is still Aizens turn to move a piece then. The King of Heroes will most likely respond then.

With his infinite amount heroic spirits he does not need allies but it would be good to show the other factions that they should not get involved in this war. Aizen will have to show all of them his power so that they know their place. Destroying the Greek sounds like a good way to show them. 

Aizen then released the seals holding back his power for the first time in many years. He sighed he made new cloths that match the old ones he wore during the winter war. Soon he will have to absorb Alucard in order to be able to compete with Gilgamesh. But for now he will allow him to grow stronger in order for Aizen to gain more power when he does absorb him.

Either way his victory is certain. Gilgamesh is his last opponent. He will fall and when he does this universe will with him. Even his clairvoyance will not be able to save him. For Aizens intellect is high enough to predict the...

Future