Witch Queen Vs Dark King

Alucard ran through the army of Taken like a mad man. Never before has he faced enemies like this and it is thrilling. Finally after centuries of inaction he can finally taste the thrill of battle. So he tore threw these demonic creatures  with ease. Normally that would have bored him but their sheer numbers are more than enough to keep him entertained.

That was until he heard a feminine voice.

"You truly are a monster. At least you have the power to back it up." the voice said. Alucard turned towards the voice and found a women with pale blond hair and blue eyes. She is wearing a black dress with a veil and a crown. She wields a long spear like structure that Alucard knows is dangerous.

" And who might you be? Ajuka did not mention anyone that has your appearance

" And who might you be? Ajuka did not mention anyone that has your appearance. Then again Aizen could have more servants that he has not showed." he said. Though Alucard does find her appearance familiar. He cant remember where from though.

The women then appeared a few meters in front of him while still having a expressionless face.

"I am Morgan le Fay. My Lord has ordered me to defeat you. I will not fail." The newly named Morgan spoke.

That is where he remembered her from. So Aizen has the Witch Queen herself working for him? That's quite the feat. A women that would kill anyone and commit countless atrocities just to get what she wants. She would not easily allow herself to be ruled over. Aizen must truly be something else.

"I see. Its a pleasure to meet a women of such renowned. I am Alucard Hellsing. But of course you already know that. Lets just get down to business. Shall we?" Alucard said while making a 'lets get on with it' motion.

Those the fight began with Alucard rushing at Morgan with the shadows dancing around him. As he reached her in less than a second he thrust his hand forward to pierce her heart but a magic circle appeared and blocked his attack. The circle then rotated and a blast of force hit Alucard and knocked him back.

"I hate magic." he said as he cracked his neck.

This time he reached his hand forward and used his telekinesis to try and bring Morgan towards him but he never reached her. Alucard then realized that the barrier around her is always active and what knocked him back was the kinetic energy from his punch.

What he did not know however is that Morgan did not just stop there. She actually has multiple barriers set up within 11 different dimensions. Each of these barriers are stronger than the last and store the energy of the things that attack it and send that attack back at the sender. Alucard broke threw two of these barriers with his punch but they have already been repaired.

" Well you are not the Witch Queen for nothing it seems..." he spoke as he tired to find a way around this. He quickly did.

Deciding to go all out Alucard released the seals holding back his strength and smiled at Morgan as he raised his hands around his left eye with his index fingers touching his thumbs . He then closed his eyes but when he opened his left eye again multiple shining red eyes formed on his body.