My Underworld

The underworld has been through a crisis that caused a lot of chaos to spread throughout the entire world. Two of their leaders died after all. Leaving only the slothful general and the genius himself to rule.

Thankfully Ajuka stepped up and took control. Now all of the chaos has been quelled and order has taken its place. Everyone is preparing for Aizens next move. Causing them all to be nervous at first. Now though 3 full months have passed without a single sign of Aizen and his subordinates. Causing the devils to rejoice.

That does not mean that all is good for the underworld though. The most feared devil, Alucard, is now out and about doing practically whatever he wants. Thankfully he cannot massacre the devils like he wants because of the seal placed on his hand. Which, much like the command spells, does not allow him to break curtain rules placed upon him.

He still loves to mess with the devils though.

Other than that everything is going good. The Gremory and Sitri families are getting over the loss of their children and Seekvaria has finally left her room after spending a entire month in depression. Everything seems to be turning around and looking up for the devils.

That was until a flying fortress suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

And from it a thousands of Taken descended upon the underworld and began their slaughter

And from it a thousands of Taken descended upon the underworld and began their slaughter. Ajuka responded to this by sending out the devil army's and Alucard. Starting the first act of the 2nd Great War.

Entire cities were destroyed in a matter of minutes. Family's were slaughtered without a second thought. Ajuka can not be everywhere at once. He can only watch as his people are killed. As he fails to protect them. Rage builds in the heart of the devil.

And finally. The destruction and ruin that the Taken bring reached the capital. Now Ajuka can do something. Yet as he went to intercept those monsters, he was the one who was intercepted. By a man dressed in attire that he once saw being worn a century ago. Without a doubt this man is a heroic spirit. Who is singing.

Jack: London bridge is falling down... falling down... falling down... London bridge is falling down... my... fair... lady...

The man before him looked at him with blood lust and pure malice reminding Ajuka of Alucard.

Ajuka: Who are you? Do not stand in my way.

Jack simply chuckled at his words.

Jack: My my. You know that it is polite to introduce yourself first before asking someone to do the same? Have you devils lost your class? How sad.

Then suddenly Jack was in front of Ajuka without making a sound. He just appeared there.

Jack: People that do not know how to act are nothing more then animals. I will rip you apart like an animal. For I am Jack the Ripper.

This information shocked Ajuka. Around 100 hundred years ago Jack was the talk of the underworld. Every high-class devil wanted him in their peerage. Yet none ever came back if they went to search for him.