Young Devil Mixer

{I have made some changes to the plot and looked over what I have done so far and decided to change one of the peerage members. Medusa in particular. Her character does not match with Aizen and she will hate him. Of course I could change that but I like to keep my characters as close as possible to the original. She has been replaced with Jack the Ripper from Record of Ragnarok. I will try not to make any changes like this again.  

With that said. Do enjoy the chapter.}

It has been two months since the ascension of Tobio Ikuse and he has been living on cloud nine. With hyper regeneration he can train for days at a time before he gets tired. He has been pestering Aizen to train him a lot more and Aizen agreed on the premise of seeing how the chess piece works.

Aizen is proud of his work as well. Tobio has imroved from being at high-class level all the way to Satan class in just two months. He was right about adaptive regeneration. Every time Tobio gets wounded it is a little bit harder to wound him the same way again. His skin gets tougher and he even gets smarter a lot faster than normal.

Mentally, physically, and spiritually. All of these are being improved by the piece that Aizen has decided to call Predator Pieces. So much in fact that Tobio has taken to reading multiple books on advanced topics like quantum physics.

Now that two months has passed. Another event is upon them. Two months after the high-class devils birthday they are all invited to a gathering. In the past this gathering served the purpose of the decedents of the 4 great satans showing the other clans their places.

Now though that the anti-Satan faction won it has been repurposed into a regular gathering. At least that is what they want you to think. In actuality it is a way for the council of elders to make sure that young devils stay to their roots. So that when they go out into the human world looking for servants, they remember that they have friends in the underworld waiting for them and they do not leave for long.

Pathetic if you ask Aizen. Though that is just because he hates the weak trying to control those that are stronger than them. To try and latch on to anything to retain your position instead of relying on ones own strength.

So now 4/5s of the Sitri household teleport to the Gremory mansion. Serafall has to be with the other Satan's and they have to arrive as one. Showing their unity.

Why the Gremory estate you ask? Well Sirzechs though that it would be the best place. Though we all know that this is just so his little sister can shine in the company of her own home. Instead of having to travel to someone else and be seen as a guest. A joke and a siscon.

I can sense someone far below us. Deep in the ground is a high-class devil that I have not sense before. There is a barrier that stops people from sensing what's inside but that does not stop me. If I had to guess then that is the first Gremory or one of the previous heads of the family. They are most likely sleeping and staying out of public in order to stay alive. Oh well it does not matter to me.

Upon arrival at the dining hall I can see multiple heirs. Most of them are just average while others are better or worse. There is ones like Rias Gremory who were born with more power than others. They are Seekvaira Agares, Diodora Astaroth, and Sona Sitri. While ones born weaker are Zephyrdor Glasya-Labolas and the unique case Sairaorg Bael.

Right now the persons of Interest are Seekvaira and Sairaorg. Seekvaira because I know that I will be 'forced' into a marriage and she is the only good choice. Plus finding out how to use her time magic will be useful. Sairaorg is just for an experiment.

I walk towards Seekvaira while noticing my mother watching. I arrive at the edge of the dinning hall were she is seated alone. I walk up to her before placing my left hand on the chair opposite her.