Souls

PoV (Aizen)

I can not believe how foolish these devils truly are. They would destroy an entire race just because that girl killed one of the pillars. They do not even know that the pillar in question was doing what some people would call inhumane experiments.

Funny considering that I have done worse and they are devils.

They did not even bother trying to learn of why the nekoshou named Kuroka killed him either. They just decided to eliminate a race that is not even under their jurisdiction.

Though knowing how pathetic the leaders of this world are. The Shinto faction will most likely do nothing. A entire race that they are supposed to protect will get slaughtered by the devils and they will do nothing. They are scared.

Scared of the powerhouse know as Sirzechs Lucifer. I would be cautious of that siscon to,  if it weren't for the fact that I know he is merely a puppet. A man that can become destruction itself allows himself to be controlled by the council of elders. His father raised him into a fine weapon indeed.

Well I do not care either way. This gives me the perfect opportunity to see what effect these different races will have on the Hogyoku. Will it gain more powers? I cant wait to see.

Upon arrival I see an army of devils flying to the village were the Nekoshou live. As they get closer the cats spot the devils. Makes sense considering that the nekos can use senjutsu. A way of controlling nature. A power I will have.

The cats try to teleport away but the devils put down a anti-teleportation barrier. Then the cats were slaughtered one by one. The army did not spare any mercy. Then again they are just soldiers. If they do not do as told they are expendable.

Then the reapers showed up. The workers of Hades that will bring these souls to the realm of the dead. Unfortunately for the reapers. I am the only true death god in this world. So I made quick work of it and started to collect the souls.

They are not much different than human souls. They seem to be warped though. To make these races someone, most likely the creator god, has manipulated these souls and gave them different outlets for the spiritual pressure. Making all these different energy's that this universe possess. Fascinating.

I then feed these hundreds of souls to the Hogyoku. Using my desire to attain the properties of Senjutsu and Youjustsu for myself. Ultimately I do not gain the energy's themselves but their abilities. I know have the ability of controlling nature and strengthening myself with my Reiryoku.

This also means that my pervious ability to sense things in other dimensions has been upgraded. I can now tell how many devils exist within the underworld to the exact number. I can now better sense things that are connected to nature. I will have to thank those Youkai for this when I go to Kyoto.

Now what to do? All my plans are years from now. Well I could teach Tobio and Vali some skills...

I return to the mansion and sense that they are already in the training room. I arrive there and find them both hard at work. The moment they sense me they stop and give me their attention.

Aizen: You have done well with your training so far, Tobio, Vali

Aizen: You have done well with your training so far, Tobio, Vali. Now I would like to teach you some skills that will help you in battling a stronger opponent.

Both of them nod excitedly. Wondering what kind of overpowered techniques their lord possesses.

Aizen: I will teach you 2 techniques. The first is called [Ikkotsu]. Using this you can force the prasure of your attack into the opponents body. The last is called [Sokotsu]. This attack is similar to the second but it uses two fists and can totally destroy your opponent in one blow. I expect both of you to master these skills in one year.

Vali and Tobio were now practically jumping in anticipation. Albion is also thinking about how useful these attacks could be on bigger opponents. All 3 of them however did not know that it would normally take decades to master these techniques. 

Aizen: I will give a demonstration of both. You will be on your own from there.

Aizen then grabbed two of the punching bags and placed one of them in the center of the area. Vali and tobio stood off to the side to not get in the way.

Aizen turned his body so that his left side is facing the bag. He then sent his right fist forward and as soon as his knuckle touched the bag it exploded from the inside leaving a huge hole arounf his fist and went flying back and hit the wall. 

Of course Aizen was holding back a lot. Otherwise there would be nothing left of this room. The spectators became awed at this feat. Knowing that their lord put hardly any force into the attack. The became even more interested in learning theses moves.

Aizen then brought the other bag to the middle of the room. He then walked away from the bag to a good distance. He then flexed his muscles, generating wind that almost knocked the observers off their feet, and appeared in front of the bag and launched both of his fist into it.

 He then flexed his muscles, generating wind that almost knocked the observers off their feet, and appeared in front of the bag and launched both of his fist into it

The force of this technique disintegrated the bag and the wall behind it was even damaged. Vali cant even damage the wall and Aizen did that while holding back a lot of his strength. Aizen just keep his confident smirk on his face and walked past them.

Aizen: Mind over matter. With enough time even the weakest can become something terrifying.

  Both of the Espada candidates just stood there in awe. While Albion could not help but think of how a fight between Aizen and Alatreon would go. Will the black dragon of destruction finally meet his match? As a dragon Albion could not help but become excited!

       For Their Battle Will be Legendary!