Vali Lucifer

PoV (Vali)

I never expected that anything like this could ever happen. My Father abused me from a young age and all I had was my mother. She patched me up after the beatings and was the only one that ever showed kindness to me.

It did not last. My Father became more and more violent and the beatings increased. At some point my desire allowed to be able to talk to Albion. The Vanishing Dragon. He has been a good friend and partner to me.

He could not help me because my father sealed my sacred gear to make sure that I could not use its power. Him just being there was enough for me though.

Eventually my Mother could not take it anymore and made a plan for us to escape. Albion agreed with the plan and we started our escape. Unfortunately my Mother was caught by my Father but I was able to escape.

I ran for a long time before I gave out and passed out.  When I came too I was in a library that I had never seen before. There was a kid about 3 years older than me and a man that looked at me with cold indifference.

He provoked me and I fell for it. I figured out later that he was trying to bring out my sacred gear and see which one it was. I was scared of the man and would not go near him. 

Tobio was pretty cool though. He told me everything I wanted to know and trained me to become stronger. My goal is to get revenge against my Father and Grandfather. To kill them both and save my Mother.

My new brothers goal is to be strong enough to protect those he cares about. It makes me feel bad sometimes that my goal is so selfish compared to his. He treats me as if I am his little brother and I spit on his kindness like this.

Tobio is also really strong. Albion said that he is on the level of the original Satan's. That made me increase my training in order to surpass my older brother. I was even more awed when Albion told me that the man named Aizen is stronger than him.

I then knew that Aizen could kill me when ever he wanted and I could do nothing about it. There was no reason to be afraid then. He obviously does not plan to kill me and has only helped me since I have know him.

So I started hanging out with him and he is not that bad. He is very intellectual and I have learned a lot of things with him. Even more than with Tobio and he is a genius. It really shows were Aizen is at.

I have gotten a lot stronger than I was previously. I can now inter balance breaker for 15 minutes before I have to deactivate it. I am also learning new ways to use my demonic power. Soon I should be able to face the past possessors of the divine dividing. Or so Albion says.

It has been 2 years since I have arrived and I will now tell them of my past. I am now 10 years old. Tobio is 13 and Aizen's cover is 10.

I walked into the library and Aizen reading a report on something. Tobio is playing on the floor with a miniature version of Jin.

Upon smelling me Jin ran up to me and jumped at me and kicked me in the cheek

Jin: Dddiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee Lllliiiiiizzzzaaaarrrddd!

I was knocked on my ass and Jin continued to hit me, more like poke me, with his paws.

Tobio: Sorry about that Vali. I do not know why Jin doesn't like dragons

I sat up as I grabbed Jin by his front paw and threw him on top of a book shelf. A blue light started glowing from my hand.

Albion: Longinus's do not like other Longinus's. With Canis Lykoan's limited mental prowess he just attacks instead of ignoring it.

Aizen looked up from the book he was reading when he heard the voice of Albion.

Aizen: Albion. I need some information on a dragon after Vali has finished talking about what he wants to tell us.

I did not react to what he said. I already know of how scary Aizen's intellect is. I sit down across from Aizen as Tobio pulls up a chair.

Vali: As I am sure you already know. I am the descendant of one of the original Satan's. My name is actually Vali Lucifer. I am the great grandson of the original lucifer.

Tobio showed a understanding look at this fact. His little brother has shown some serious potential and this is  why. Aizen on the other hand smirked. He can use this.

Vali: Another thing that you should now is that the original Beelzebub is alive. He left the great war when he saw no more profit for him. He now just creates things and try's to find someone that can kill him. He wants to die in battle like his former comrades now. I have seen him twice in the lucifer mansion and thought that you might want to know.

Aizen can use this as well. Getting this kid is one of the best choices he has made since arriving here.

Aizen: Thank you for telling me Vali. You have one more year of training before you can join my peerage. Do not slack off.

I nodded quickly. Training is fun for me anyway. The thrill of battle is my favorite feeling.

Aizen: Now Albion.

I made my wings appear on my back so that Albion is able to talk easier.

Albion: Yes, Strong one.

Aizen set down the paper he was holding and a book soon replaced it. The title of the book was [The Encyclopedia of Dragons]. Aizen turned the pages and I could see how it named the races of dragons and even the evil dragons and dragon kings. Near the end of the book it talked of the heavenly dragons and the dragon gods but on page was destroyed. It was basically ash. They was name though. No a title.

[Black Dragon]

Albion let out a startled gasp when he read the name.

Aizen: Do you know this dragon?

Aizen asked with a smile

Albion: I do. The Black Dragon is a entity that is above even me and Ddraig. He is said to be the Dragon closest to the dragon gods. His name is Alatreon. The Blazing Black Dragon.

Aizen leaned back in his chair and closed his eyes,

Aizen: I see. Is there anything you can tell me of is powers?

Albion does not have a body but I could feel the nod.

Albion: He can control all elements. Fire, Water, Air, Earth, Light, and Darkness are all under his control.

Aizen was thankful for this information. He will make sure not to use such kidos if they were to battle. He then stood up.

Tobio: Where are you going, my lord?

Aizen just kept walking but said

Aizen: Read the paper.

We did as said and all we had to do was read the title.

[The Nekoshou Extermination]