Beast of Regression

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" A majestic voice sang.

That lovely voice however did not belong to a peerless beauty as some would think.  Instead the voice comes from a monstrosity. The once loving and caring mother has been reduced to a mindless beast seeking to take revenge on the death of her last faithful child.

The man indirectly responsible for her child's death is before. Floating in the air with a thin smile on his face. His eyes looking beyond her, into the future. Aizen Sosuke stands before the Mother already having formulated thousands of plans to defeat her.

"What a lovely voice." Aizen remarked.

With those words Aizen thought about his current foe. The primordial mother would have truly been a good candidate for his Espada. Her power surpassing his current self, even if by a small margin thanks to the power he gained from Alucard.

Its just to bad that she had already descended into madness before he arrived. Otherwise she would have made the perfect queen. Well he already has a better candidate. So there is no use crying about it.

With his inner monologue over  with Aizen refocused his attention on the beast as she began to corrupt the world he created and turned her surroundings into a black mud like substance. The sea of life then began mass producing the beings know as Lahmu.

Aizen looked at these bugs in disgust as they swarmed and surged in his direction. In response he merely raised his hand and released Hado #63. The lightning attack easily passing threw them and charring them until nothing of them remained.

The lighting attack continued before reaching Tiamat herself. In her mindless state she did nothing to block the attack and she did not need to. The did little damage to her and what it did was healed in a instant.

"I see" Was all Aizen said.

Tiamat then made a move herself. Showing off speed that most would consider impossible for her size. However a human is faster than an ant. So when she appeared before Aizen in a split second he was not surprised nor fearful.

As Tiamat snapped her head and bit down on where he was standing he suddenly appeared right next to her head. His speed clearly out classing hers as he placed his hand on her jaw as he spoke.

"Hadō #88. Hiryū Gekizoku Shinten Raihō"

At such a close range she could not dodge and the thunder cannon slammed into her head. Discombobulating her as she reared back in pain. This giving Aizen enough time to quickly speak the full incantation of Hado #91 by speeding up his speech with time magic.

"Limit of the thousands hands, respectful hands, unable to touch the darkness. Shooting hands unable to reflect the blue sky. The road that basks in light, the wind that ignited the embers, time that gathers when both are together, there is no need to be hesitant, obey my orders. Light bullets, eight bodies, nine items, book of heaven, diseased treasure, great wheel, grey fortress tower. Aim far away, scatter brightly and cleanly when fired.

         Hadō #91. Senju Kōten Taihō"

The blackish purple beams of light traversed the distance between Aizen and Tiamat. Even she, in her mindless state, could understand the danger they possess. So on pure instinct alone she activated one of her skills as a white barrier is released from her body.

 So on pure instinct alone she activated one of her skills as a white barrier is released from her body