Priest of Gluttony Vs Hero Faction

Cao Cao: This should be where we sensed it.

Within a open field in the middle of nowhere, the ones know as the Hero faction have arrived. They have come here because they sensed the use of Longinus class sacred gear and could not let this chance slip by. They need more power if they wish to eliminate all non-humans.

Georg: This could very well be a trap so be on the look out.

The sub-leader of the hero faction is right. All of the other members knew this. Yet they held security in knowing that their leader is here. A man who is capable of fighting faction leaders. If this was a trap then they would be able to escape.

Hercules: You are right about that, but who could possibly beat all of us!? Hahaha.

As if egged on by his words they heard footsteps behind them. They turned and witnessed a black haired man walking up to them before stopping a few meters away.

 They turned and witnessed a black haired man walking up to them before stopping a few meters away

None of them could sense anything from him except Cao Cao. But it was not power he sensed but a feeling of anger from his spear upon his appearance. Who is this man?

Cao Cao: Who are you? You are not the one we sensed.

The man in front of them looked at them blandly. Like he was looking at ants.

Beelzebub: My name is of no concern to you. What you should be asking is why I am here.

The hero faction became irked at this. This man is obviously not human. Just looking at him reminded them of Ophis. For she too holds her power in another dimension. After all infinite power would surely cause a lot of problems in this dimension.

Georg: Then why are you here?! Why lead us here!?

Beelzebub moved his cane in front of him.

Beelzebub: To kill you of course. My lord has ordered me to showcase my strength against you all. So do entertain him.

He pointed to the left and all of them saw a man with brown hair and eyes with his head leaning into his palm. He stared at them and had the audacity to wave at them with that damnable smirk on his face.

This enraged the group. How far can they be looked down upon by these nobody's!?

Beelzebub: Your names are Cao Cao, Georg, Jeanne, Siegfried, Leonardo, and Hercules, right?

This shocked the group how did this man know that? Well the answer is that Beelzebub likes to do recon and researches his enemy's before he fights them. What he gained on them was...

Cao Cao: The descendant of Cao Cao and possessor of the first and strongest Longinus; the True Longinus. He created the Hero Faction to challenge various supernatural existences and protect humanity from them, seeking to find out how strong beings can become. He is also extremely racist to non-humans.

 He is also extremely racist to non-humans