Omega

Aizen dodged and weaved as he evaded attack after attack. This dance of theirs having gone on for awhile now. No one getting the upper hand. As even with his time magic Solomon can not easily keep up with his new speed. So must of the attacks that Solomon sends do not hit him.

However time magic is not the only thing that Solomon can do. As he starts to use all of his magical abilities. Summoning, Golem Creation, Elemental Magic, Conversion, Space Magic, and many more. After all he is the progenitor of magic. The first human to ever create spells.

So as Aizen dodges another attack a portal opens under him as giant tentacles reach out and try to grab him

They quickly meet their end by his sword but this gave Solomon enough time to hit him with a powerful blast of magic that actually hurt him

They quickly meet their end by his sword but this gave Solomon enough time to hit him with a powerful blast of magic that actually hurt him. He was flung back and landed on his feet. He stared at Solomon as his mind raced for some reason.

Solomon then made multiple golden golems that attacked Aizen. He went to punch threw them but found them much more unique that he thought. He frowned when he realized what Solomon has done.

"You once said, "If one abandons all other abilities and focuses his strength entirely on a single specialized skill, then he can overcome even the greatest of powers.", I wonder how you will fare against the same logic that you forced on Head Captain Yamamoto." Solomon said with the faintest of smirks.

That's right. Solomon made these golems with only one specialty. Physical Resistance . All other capabilities have been lowered to the point that even the weakest spell could destroy them.  Making them Solomon's version of Wonderweiss Margela. A perfect counter to Aizen at the moment.

Aizen scowls as his blade once again fails to pierce the doll. The only fruit of his efforts being tiny scratches on the golems. No matter how many times he strikes them they do not show any damage. What's even worse is that Solomon is still sending volleys of magical attacks that he has to dodge as this creatures chase him.

Eventfully Aizen looks for something other than physical attacks that he can use these things and while he could use Telos Karmas ability once again and increase the probability of these things get damage by him, he would rather use this moment to get even stronger.

As such he searches within his soul for the one thing that he can use. That thing being something he gained from the Nekoshous all that time ago. A power that is not a spell that Solomon can control. This power being...

Touki: It is, in essence the external manifestation of one's life-force, in other words their Ki, which would be wrapped around them as an aura. Using this, a person achieves heightened offense, defense, and speed. It also had the added effect of damaging others from the slightest touch, and defending themselves from a wide arrange of attacks, while knocking them back too.

So as a terrifying purple aura covered Aizens body even Solomon looked upon him in fear.  Since Touki is so similar to Spiritual Pressure, Aizens mastery over this skill is unequaled. None before him have had such a defined aura. Without even trying he stands above every Senjutsu master in the history of this universe.