All The Worlds Evil

Angra: Heh-heh

The dragon then lunged at Aizen who merely sidestepped the beast. He then then hit Angra straight in the back and sent him flying out of the mansion from the force alone. Aizen then shunpoed and appeared before him.

Aizen: I cant have you destroy the place. Out here I can see your full strength.

Angra got up from the ground without a scratch on him. In fact he looked better before. Not because of adaptive regeneration either. Angra then pointed his hand at Aizen and with pure instinct alone he fired a cero.

A ray of dark red energy was sent at Aizen who reinforced his hand before slapping the cero away causing it to disperse

A ray of dark red energy was sent at Aizen who reinforced his hand before slapping the cero away causing it to disperse. Aizen wanted to see how many other hollow abilities he could use so he shunpoed and grabbed Angra by the face and slammed him into the ground.

Aizen: Show me more. Otherwise I will force it out of you.

Angra himself was looking up towards the sky in shock. He was able to regain reason after he hit the ground. He then grinned at the thought of battle thanks to his new dragon instincts. A buzzing sound was heard and then he appeared across from Aizen in a instant.

Those that are watching became surprised by this.

Morgan: Did he copy Masters technique? So easily?

The white dragon responded with a look of excitement

Vali: No. What he did is called a Sonido. They are similar but only the beings that Angra Mainyu now is can do it. My blood pumps at all the cool abilities I have heard they can use. My rival will surely prove to be a worthy opponent!

Both Semiramis and Morgan made sure to remember to learn about that.

The battle now looked like a blur. Both Aizen and Angra continued to use their movement techniques with Aizen leading the battle. Thanks to Angra new natural hardened skin caused by Hierro he can tank Aizens attack yet he can feel his new leader holding back which annoyed the new dragon to no end.

Angra: Give me everything! I must know the gap in strength between us! Only then will I allow myself to follow you!

This reminds Aizen of the Sexta Espada Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. Even though Angra Mainyu is far stronger than him they are similar in these aspects. So Aizen smirked and decided to show the dragon his place as he once did to the panther.

Aizen: Then allow me show you... Hadō #91. Senju Kōten Taihō!

Multiple balls of purple light appeared around Aizen that caused Angra to feel fear. Fear that he has not felt in a long time. The purple light then fired at Angra at a speed he was no able to evade so he crossed all 4 of his arms over his chest. The lights then connected with his arms and caused a large explosion.

Aizen just stared as the dust cleared. There lying on the ground was Angra. All of his arms have been destroyed and most of his body. Thanks to not having a heart or body the Predator Pieces fused with his soul much like Aizen and allows him to regenerate as long as a single piece of his soul remains.

Aizen walked up to him before looking down at the dismembered Hollow.

Aizen: You did well. You will be rewarded for your power as long as you devote yourself to me.

He then heard Angra say something that he did not quite catch. He went to one knee and asked.

Aizen: What did you say?

Angra coughed a few times before he spoke.

Angra: I am... not done yet.... Die in reverse. [Verg Avesta]!

Aizen widened his eyes in surprise before jumping back. But that is not how this attack works. Verg Avesta is the ability to return all the damage you have taken back to the person that caused that damage. Normally this would be weak. After all you have to get injured and the chance of dying is high. Yet now that Angra Mainyu now has a insane healing factor all of this abilities risks are taken away. Meaning that ever single injure that Angra gained in this fight is now being reversed back to Aizen.

So when Aizen felt himself lose most of his souls volume he was surprised. He expected Angra to have a noble phantasm that would be weak. Yet this one works perfectly for not only his plans but for Angra himself. So he quickly desired his soul to be restored and it instantly was.

Angra was now the surprised one. His new master is truly something else.

Aizen: You have proved yourself Angra Mainyu. I have big plans for you.

And even though he no longer had any wound Angra is still mentally exhausted so he passed out. Aizen then picked him up and threw him over his shoulder and shunpoed back to the mansion.

Aizen: Vali. Take your new rival to a place where he can rest. I will give him then boosted gear when he wakes up.

Vali did as told and took the man from Aizen and walked into the building. Semiramis then spoke up.

Semiramis: Is there anything that you need us to do Aizen-sama?

Aizen knows her personality. Now that she has seen his power she knows that she cannot defeat him. So she will now try to gain his favor and make sure that she is worth something so that he does not find the need to replace her.

Aizen: Actually I need Morgan to help me locate a future ally of ours. What you can do is take care of this guy for me.

She wondered what he was talking about before Aizen held his hand out and a small dragon appeared in his hands. The dragon stared at Semiramis as Aizen smiled at her dumfounded look.

 The dragon stared at Semiramis as Aizen smiled at her dumfounded look

Aizen: I just need you to watch over him while I am gone.

Then without her being able to respond he pushed Smol Alatreon into the hands of Semiramis and left her in shock as he walked with Morgan following him. Semiramis looked down at the dragon who tilted his head cutely at her causing her to hug him and run away with him. Alatreon will surly be embarrassed when he returns to his adult form for being cuddled like he will be.

Aizen and Morgan now walked down a fall and she curiously asked him...

Morgan: Who is this future ally my lord?

Aizen smiled

Aizen: He is a animal. Someone that can give Gilgamesh a great advantage in our war if he was to join his side. That is why I will recruit him first. You and people from your era know where he is. No one else does. So tell me. Where is...

Cath Palug