Marriage Troubles

Riser: You belong to Riser!

Currently in the occult research club room a fight has broken out. A man from the underworld called Riser Phoenix has arrived and demanded that their marriage be be sooner rather than later. Maybe he understood that his future wife has a lot of untapped potential and if she were to use it, she could beat him and escape him.

Probably not.

Rias: For the last time Riser I will not marry you!

Their yelling was beginning to annoy the calm and reasonable Aizen that no one knows is in the room. How do they not know? Its simple really. All Aizen did was cast Bakudō #26. Kyokkō, which bent the light around his body making him invisible and no one here can sense his aura, not even the strongest queen, so no one noticed him.

Riser: Oh, but you have no choice! The elders have decreed that they want a devil with both the clan traits of the Beal and Phoenix pillars! Stop trying to deny your duties as heiress Gremory and return to the underworld!

That's also true. The Gremory family needs this, yet Rias would rather have her family be demoted to extra demons. You see they are know far and wide as being extremely nice to their servants. Which is not a bad quality for humans but they are devils. Creatures of sin. This fact makes them a laughing stock to other devils and unlike how the Sitri's run the main hospital in the underworld, they have nothing like that.

If this marriage were to fail they would almost instantly get demoted from their rank of duke. Luckily for them though, Rias Gremory has secured the Red Dragon Emperor as a tool for the devils so this wont happen.

Finally the only visible mature person in the room spoke. The one that has a fetish for wearing a maid outfit.

Grayfia: Lord Lucifer knew that this would happen.

She gained everyone's attention with her words. Aizen just rolled his eyes while thinking, 'Here we go'

Grayfia: Since Rias Gremory shows no intention of cooperating, it has been decided that a rating game will be held. The winner of this rating game will decided how this marriage will proceed.

Rias practically jumped with joy. Not even realizing that she has no way of beating Riser.

Riser: Ho Ho, why do you look so happy Rias? Do you honestly think that you can beat the great Riser?

The girl in question smiled smugly.

Rias: Of course I can!

Riser just shook his head with a smirk on his face. He then snapped his fingers and 15 magic circles appeared. Out of those circles appeared 15 women.

Of course Issei's nose began to bleed at the sight of them

Of course Issei's nose began to bleed at the sight of them. Though Aizen was uninterested. He is no stranger to the pleasure of the flesh. Having used seduction to get what he wanted back in the Shinigami academy when he was a lot weaker.