Transcendent Arrival

The battle between Aizen and Gilgamesh made all tremble in dread. Everyone within the multiverse felt this titanic battle and could do nothing. They could only wait and hope that their universe would not be destroyed next.

This applies even to the likes of Ophis and Great Red. Two beings that existed before creation and will continue to do so long after it ends. Both of them represent fundamental concepts in our reality. The dream represents the future and the infinite represents the past. Yet even they watch this battle with fear.   

If they dared to intervene, they would face the wrath of the King of Heroes and the Transcendent King. Their new level of power is right below them and with weapons like Ea and Aizen's Bankai, they would soon learn what it is like to feel pain. That is why they did not show themselves in the battle between the two titans.

But now the battle is over.

Aizen was defeated and Gilgamesh reigns supreme. The power of the Sword of Rupture is so formidable that even the dragon gods could not help but feel unrivaled terror. Yet Ophis did not look away like her brother. She paid even more attention as Aizen broke free from the chains of heaven.

Even as the Final Truth tore away at his soul Aizen still managed to act. Ophis watched in awe as Aizen activated his Bankai and forced his will upon existence itself. He warped reality and placed this law upon creation,  'Aizen Sosuke will not die here'.

This last effort by Aizen was not perfect. The end of all things had already destroyed most of his soul and would soon destroy the rest. So to follow this law, the multiverse tore a small piece of Aizen's soul from the rest and removed it from the range of Ea.

Upon seeing this, Ophis almost cheered in relief. But she knew that Aizen was still in danger. Gilgamesh would soon locate this soul sharp and would eradicate it before Aizen could return. That is when she finally acted. Snatching Aizen's soul fragment before Gilgamesh could notice it.

That is why within the dimensional gap you could witness the Infinite Dragon God holding onto this shard with something similar to reverence. Watching intently as the power of the Hogyoku tried its hardest to rebuild Aizen from the ground up.

However, that was easier said than done. Aizen did not even have the power to piece together his consciousness. Making the little power that the Hogyoku still held have to work even harder to save its master with no desire to drive it. All in all, it would take thousands of years before Aizen could even think again.

This all changed when Ophis came up with her own plan. She would not allow her only hope of achieving her silence to remain like this. Aizen Sosuke has proven time and time again that he has what it takes to surpass them. That he is the only one who can achieve true omnipotence.

So to allow this to come to be, Ophis would give him a small fragment of her soul. The infinity that she is would give him the power to transcend all. As even her soul is infinite. So no matter how small of a piece of her soul she takes it will still be infinite.

With this in mind, she held Aizen's soul shard and slowly fed him with her soul. Allowing him to quickly achieve consciousness and all of his desires to awaken. Causing the void around them to be eradicated from this majestic power.

Aizen then regained his body as he laughed. His desire to transcend all finally being realized by the Hogyoku as his power skyrocketed. His form changed in correspondence to this evolution. His hair grew longer as his body no longer looked human. It looked like... a god.

His newfound power seeped out into the multiverse and even past it. Gilgamesh snapped his head in Aizen's direction and yelled out in rage. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" The King then arrived at Aizen's location as he looked upon his newly revived rival.